Talk

Advanced search

Cornishwear smocks

(11 Posts)
martha2012 Sat 10-Sep-11 09:43:14

Have just come across this site. Smocks look fantastic and ideal for covering all my lumps and bumps. Can imagine the pockets will quickly fill up with baby bits. Anyone had any experience of them?

wileycoyote Sat 10-Sep-11 10:15:32

do you mean these?

www.cornishwear.com/products/category/smocks

martha2012 Sat 10-Sep-11 10:20:37

Yes, I am thinking about getting a geranium one. A nappy in one pocket, bottle in another and glass of wine in the other!

SueFlay Sat 10-Sep-11 10:37:20

hmm, would you wear it Art Teacher chic or Sailor Style?

LeBOF Sat 10-Sep-11 10:42:13

I think you'll look like you're on day release, sorry.

moondog Sat 10-Sep-11 10:44:57

OMFG

"My smock has generated much interest and compliments."

The people resonsible for this monstrosity should be put in the stocks.

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

moondog Sat 10-Sep-11 10:46:19

I suspect Martha may be the woman who s indeed responsible.

Martha, flog bunting, cupcakes, driftwood art or pebbles with 'LOVE' carved into them.
Owt but these tents.

dexter73 Sat 10-Sep-11 10:50:01

I'm afraid I have to disagree with your statement 'Smocks look fantastic' - they really don't. Good for painting, gardening maybe, but not for outside the house.

Dumbledoresgirl Sat 10-Sep-11 10:52:29

This confused me for a moment. Cornishwear, to me, is the blue and white striped pottery with which my kitchen is filled. So I was imagining blue and white striped smocks and getting ludicously excited at the thought of matching it with my Cornishwear plates, cups and oven gloves blush

I have to confess, the smocks you linked to look just my thing, but everyone here is right, unfortunately: they are from grey haired women with no dress or fashion sense in other words me.

Feenie Sat 10-Sep-11 10:52:48

So you joined MN specifically to advertise your comment on the smocks. Interesting.

<strokes chin>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now