Talk

Advanced search

mih jeans?

(5 Posts)
scootergal Sat 10-Sep-11 08:29:59

Hi I ve been admiring these jeans for a few seasons and have decided to treat myself to a pair of their marrakesh jeans - i ll wear them lots I reckon, but
Before i splash out - they re a lot more than i would usually spend on jeans (usually a topshop or zara jeans gal) (it s my birthday) .. have any of you tried them- how do you find them? are they worht it? Thanks

carciofi Sat 10-Sep-11 08:33:31

Happy birthday smile
I have a pair of the cropped Paris jeans. They are a nice fit, true to size. They have 25% off at the moment with the code REDEXCLUSIVECLUB25.

scootergal Sat 10-Sep-11 08:35:35

ohhhhh thanks!!! Am so excited now! (got a lovely silk shirt last week that I m imagining myself wearing with them) Thanks!!!

poppydog2 Sat 10-Sep-11 09:46:34

I have marrakesh in white and a dark navy. Love em! Wash well and look fab(god i know i've been a mum for ages when wash well goes before look fab- ahhhh) If i was to have one gripe it is to say they have stretched a little...still bum hugging but i wouldn't want them to get any looser on the waist! But defo a good buy! happy shopping!

MarshaBrady Sat 10-Sep-11 09:53:36

They look great. One of the nicest. I'd like some too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now