Talk

Advanced search

black wide leg trousers

(5 Posts)
Alibobster Fri 09-Sep-11 20:38:18

Is this style of breeks still ok to wear. Found pair in my wardrobe, new but from 3 years ago. Tried them on and thought they looked good but are they frumpy and I'm just old sad was planning on wearing them with nude chiffon top and nude heels

florenceuk Fri 09-Sep-11 20:52:24

I have loads of widelegged trews and wear them for work as a staple. As long as they are not too short should be fine (mind you I'm 45 so not sure if this is a good guide to what's fashionable).

stripeybump Fri 09-Sep-11 20:54:18

Wide is making a massive comeback this a/w so you're spot on with your breeks. Loads in the shops. smile

40notTrendy Fri 09-Sep-11 20:59:26

Wide legs hide my enormous hips suit me so I wear them a lot for work. Not sure my age qualifies me for giving style advice but one of the 20 somethings I work with completed my outfit this week smile. Your outfit sounds lovely <nips off to search for similar online> grin

Alibobster Fri 09-Sep-11 21:06:58

Aw thanks ladies your comments are really nice smile Florence they are quite long and almost skim the ground, just a wee bit of shoe peeps out. I'm a wee short arse and I think these actually make my legs look a bit longer

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now