Talk

Advanced search

Going to town 2moro - what items are a must have?

(9 Posts)
TracyK Fri 09-Sep-11 20:03:35

Defo Mint Velvet, defo Bobbi Brown.

Anything else unmissable?

MissBeehiving Fri 09-Sep-11 20:37:40

Zara are "having a moment".

MissBeehiving Fri 09-Sep-11 20:49:26

Oh yes, the shoes are good in New Look atm.

normaleggy Fri 09-Sep-11 20:53:32

Yes, I walked into the shoe section in New look today and nearly had an orgasm.

(TMI?)

MissBeehiving Fri 09-Sep-11 20:56:25

grin

These are lovely I want the other colours.

ceebeegeebies Fri 09-Sep-11 20:59:08

Norma I quite often go into the shoe section of New Look and nearly have an orgasm grin The shoes are AMAZING!!

PercyPigPie Fri 09-Sep-11 21:09:13

Toast have a lovely bucket bag in the brochure - due in shops next week apparently

polyhymnia Sat 10-Sep-11 00:00:56

Not sure which town you mean (for me it's London, or, if I want to travel only 10 minutes, Richmond).

For me, checking out L K Bennett, Russell and Bromley, and Hobbs (20% off at moment) unmissable. Plus White Company if poss. And Comptoir des Cotonniers. And would definitely be Zara if I was slimmer. And Phase Eight. And other shops down Regent St, eg Banana Republic.

I'd also want to check out one of the larger Space NKs for latest products and/or Selfridges or Harvey Nichols make-up halls (and some of the rest of those shops if time). If you go to Space NK, I recommend Laura Mercier and By Terry.

Good hunting.

TracyK Sun 11-Sep-11 09:02:44

Gah - what a day. Raining and yuk when I left home - so big rain coat and no sunnies. Got to Glasgow and was hot and sunny.
Had to ditch outfit I was wearing and buy new Day Et Birk whatsiname dress and necklace.
Couldn't find bra at home - but was ok cos I had a cardi trussed up. Had ditched the cardi - so had to buy new bra. Got a sloggi one for comfort during shopping. But the lady talked me into getting a HOF recognition card. 'It'll only take 2 mins!' she said. 50 mins later and I had almost missed lunch with the girls!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now