Talk

Advanced search

False Eyelashes

(6 Posts)
becausewecan Fri 09-Sep-11 18:54:28

Hi could anyone please recommend the best false eyelashes for a total amateur to apply?
Nothing too dramatic but I just want to glam myself up a little for a wedding. Feeling a bit post baby frumpy so thought I might try a new look!

Cherrypie32 Fri 09-Sep-11 18:58:55

Eyelure do best range and you can choose sublime to the ridiculous! They sell them in our (large) Tesco, but Boots etc do them

stressheaderic Fri 09-Sep-11 19:04:21

I go to a salon and have 'weekend lashes' (have had upto 2 weeks out of them) applied for a thick full effect for only £9.50!

MooMinCow Fri 09-Sep-11 20:09:46

I've now found individual lashes easier to apply and you can vary the look by how many you apply. I apply them with normal lash glue (not the semi perm stuff that comes with) as instructed on Lisa Eldridge on her YouTube tutorial. is easier as you are sticking to lashes and not the skin near the lash. can't do link at the moment but you can also find video on her website

VValery Mon 12-Sep-11 16:47:48

MooMinCow is right, individual lashes is the best variant because other false eyelashes look pretty vulgarwink

Jackstini Mon 12-Sep-11 20:01:39

Revlon self adhesive. Just pick the natural looking ones to start with.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now