Talk

Advanced search

Translucent grey nail varnish

(8 Posts)
mumtoted Thu 08-Sep-11 20:42:07

I saw a lovely Jessica nail polish last week in John Lewis, translucent grey with a lovely rainbow type shimmer to it. The price put me off a bit, as I don't do my nails very often. Now I'm slightly regretting not buying it as there is no JL near me and having traipsed round the shops today, couldn't find anything like it.
Anyone seen anything similar? Thanks smile

Nagoo Thu 08-Sep-11 20:47:57

this website is shit. could it be silver hologram?

mumtoted Thu 08-Sep-11 20:59:21

I think it might have been Coquette 673. By looking for a picture for you I've managed to find it at not a bad price! Would prefer to go out and buy one tomorrow though rather than wait for the post, if there are any recommendations.

southeastastra Thu 08-Sep-11 21:01:31

barry m do a mauvey/grey that does the same thing

warmandwooly Thu 08-Sep-11 22:56:30

I got a free grey nail varnish with the last issue of Elle magazine (don't know if its translucent) by Marvala. Its a mini. Maybe a newsagent near you might have some back copies still in with the grey polish???

Havingkittens Thu 08-Sep-11 23:45:13

I can't link directly to the colour but they have one called Raindrops which is a nice translucent grey which you can scroll down to.

http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/catalogue/category/nails/products/nail-varnish/31/

rubyrubyruby Thu 08-Sep-11 23:47:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mumtoted Fri 09-Sep-11 11:56:25

Thanks for your replies smile
Having been out again this morning to my local town, found nothing like it, and no salons selling Jessica. DH is going near a JL later, I've asked him to look for me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now