Talk

Advanced search

so is it definitely time to put summer stuff away

(10 Posts)
anothermum92 Thu 08-Sep-11 18:52:16

Message withdrawn

Mumelie Thu 08-Sep-11 19:01:29

put it away! I'm doing the great wardrobe hokey cokey this weekend, its way to chilly grin

goatinacoat Thu 08-Sep-11 20:01:19

just done mine. Bagged and ready to go loftward Farewell little summer dresses, tis knitwear season!

poppydog2 Thu 08-Sep-11 20:06:57

In scotland summer left weeks ago....sob!

tulpe Thu 08-Sep-11 20:11:27

I was going to post this question too. I realised I am still in denial of summer being over when I spent 15 minutes staring in to my wardrobe and not being able to find anything to wear!

It's kind of hovering around 17-19 degrees here. Not warm enough for summer dresses but too warm for woollies etc. I don't know how to get dressed at the moment.

Littlepumpkinpie Thu 08-Sep-11 20:19:19

I have swapped my summer clothes out for winter stuff now. but have left a skirt and lighter weight pair of trousers in there just in case we have the odd warmish day. Like tulpe said above its not warm enough for summer dresses and not cold enough for the woollens.

thenightsky Thu 08-Sep-11 20:35:23

We can drag another day out... tomorrow is forecast for sun and 26c here in Lincolnshire. Then showers for the weekend and sun all next week but not so hot.

I'm holding out for another week at least.

chipstick10 Thu 08-Sep-11 21:17:39

I bet we have a really really warm oct. Im still wearing summer dresses but with cardis and today a jumper over the dress.

busymummy3 Thu 08-Sep-11 23:33:00

Hope we have a last gasp of summer just came back from Spain and have a fantastic which I am very keen to show off and make last as long as posible before covering up and losing it forever!

busymummy3 Thu 08-Sep-11 23:33:50

a fantastic TAN ! see lost it already!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now