Talk

Advanced search

Top Shop Martha's.......anyone tried the new range?

(5 Posts)
tulpe Thu 08-Sep-11 18:13:01

I was so excited about these arriving back in store as mine are 4 years old and almost bare of arse.

However, tried a pair on yesterday and found that the waist is higher (not a problem as previous pair required constant hoiking up in toddler-esque fashion) but also that they seem roomier on the thighs.

I do remember that they are prone to shrinking but I don't want to spend £40 on a pair that I hope will shrink when they won't. But I don't think my thighs are quite up to an 8 at the moment blush so I don't want to size down.

Anyone tried this latest batch?

niniane Thu 08-Sep-11 19:22:50

I've had them before and loved them. Reading this I had a look on their website but they don't have the greatest reviews so I'd also be interested to hear if anyone has a new pair.

IceCreamCastles Thu 08-Sep-11 19:41:23

Higher on the waist and roomier on the thighs? Halleilujah! They sound perfect. Can't wait to try them grin

partyhats Thu 08-Sep-11 20:57:20

Yes they sound much better, I didn't like them before as they kept falling down. Will go and check them out.

tulpe Thu 08-Sep-11 21:21:05

Ok. Sounds like I just need to bite the bullet and give them a go.

Will report back after I have given them a wash and wear smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now