Talk

Advanced search

Top Shop Martha's.......anyone tried the new range?

(5 Posts)
tulpe Thu 08-Sep-11 18:13:01

I was so excited about these arriving back in store as mine are 4 years old and almost bare of arse.

However, tried a pair on yesterday and found that the waist is higher (not a problem as previous pair required constant hoiking up in toddler-esque fashion) but also that they seem roomier on the thighs.

I do remember that they are prone to shrinking but I don't want to spend £40 on a pair that I hope will shrink when they won't. But I don't think my thighs are quite up to an 8 at the moment blush so I don't want to size down.

Anyone tried this latest batch?

niniane Thu 08-Sep-11 19:22:50

I've had them before and loved them. Reading this I had a look on their website but they don't have the greatest reviews so I'd also be interested to hear if anyone has a new pair.

IceCreamCastles Thu 08-Sep-11 19:41:23

Higher on the waist and roomier on the thighs? Halleilujah! They sound perfect. Can't wait to try them grin

partyhats Thu 08-Sep-11 20:57:20

Yes they sound much better, I didn't like them before as they kept falling down. Will go and check them out.

tulpe Thu 08-Sep-11 21:21:05

Ok. Sounds like I just need to bite the bullet and give them a go.

Will report back after I have given them a wash and wear smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: