Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Long boots always in fashion?

(6 Posts)
Gorran Wed 07-Sep-11 18:38:05

I am finally slim enough (still not slim-slim, but getting there) to fit my chunky calves into knee high boots. I'm thinking of wearing them with jeans (jeans tucked in) and leggings - if I'm brave enough.

Are they still wearable? I'm no style mavern, but am only 30, so like to dress with a little nod to current trends. What style would you go for?

Angel786 Thu 08-Sep-11 17:39:04

Am 32 and wear my boots with leggings and skinny jeans. Long boots seem to have been in for yonks and with winter / autumn coming imguessing they're not going anywhere.

Well done on the weight loss smile

Angel786 Thu 08-Sep-11 17:40:06

If you're conservative dark brown, black or tan leather zip ups are classic. Riding boots Are still in if you fancy something a nit more on trend.

tulpe Thu 08-Sep-11 18:08:29

I still wear my knee high boots. The ones I wear are brown leather with flat heel from Toast. I wear them with dresses and with jeans tucked in.

I also have a pair of black knee high boots from Hobbs but they have high heels. I love them but haven't worn them for 2 years because I feel a bit Liz MacDonald in them. Awful really as they are beautifully soft leather boots sad

Sanesometimes1 Thu 08-Sep-11 18:23:56

would also say that yes this look is still in - long boots with chunky heels rather than stilleto ones will probably be better though !

Gorran Thu 08-Sep-11 21:02:44

Thanks all. Will be buying some very soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now