Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Will I look like an overgrown child in these shoes?

(11 Posts)
MissRead Wed 07-Sep-11 15:55:31

I am a huge Converse fan and I have fallen in love with these, they are so beautiful but I am worried I'll look an idiot in them. I'd wear them mainly with jeans or black leggings - think the rest of your clothes need to be plainish with something so sparkly - but will they look cool or like I'm wearing Lelli Kellis for grown-ups? I've already got silver sequin ones and they look OK (I think) but I can't decide about these.

SamWidgiz Wed 07-Sep-11 16:01:51

Well, if you do then so do I in my leopard print ones grin

And apparently on their website you can design your own...

PersonalClown Wed 07-Sep-11 16:02:50

Oooooh I like!!!grin

iliketeabutprefercoffeetoday Wed 07-Sep-11 16:23:46

They are fantastic...

<Disclaimer: I'm neither stylish nor beautiful and can't match clothes for toffee, but I do like shoes>

LauraMercier Wed 07-Sep-11 19:43:19

I have silver sequin ones - and the whole canvas bit is completely covered in sequins - I love them BUT I have seen little girls wearing the same and I've had a few "ooh, they're SPARKLY" comments.

MissRead Wed 07-Sep-11 19:58:15

I think these are actually less bling than the silver sequin ones so maybe I will be OK!

cookielove Wed 07-Sep-11 20:00:27

Yeah i would wear them grin

MissRead Wed 07-Sep-11 20:00:58

These are the silver ones I've got.

Nagoo Wed 07-Sep-11 20:04:27

I would wear them too smile

ChablisLover Wed 07-Sep-11 20:41:05

Oh they are lovely. I have pair of cerise with animal stripes that I wear with pride! I'm 35. In m&s cafe yesterday saw older lady (50's) with stunning green leather pair on. Never too old for converse.

MissRead Fri 09-Sep-11 16:06:10

I've just bought them, they are so beautiful and will go with everything. I love new shoes! Thanks for pushing me in the right direction smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now