Talk

Advanced search

Which shoes with cropped jeans/cords for A/W?

(9 Posts)
dairymoo Wed 07-Sep-11 13:27:21

I have just bought a pair of these navy cords from Gap and absolutely love them. At the moment I have been wearing them with sandals/leather flip flops but I'd like to keep on wearing them throughout the autumn & winter. I don't like ballet flats as I just think I'd get very cold feet (I'm a cold person!). Does anyone have any suggestions? Heels are out as I'm doing school run & chasing after DC3. Cropped trews seem to be big news this season so there must be a solution!

Fimbo Wed 07-Sep-11 13:30:08

Boots? Something like these maybe

Fimbo Wed 07-Sep-11 13:30:36

Not in the black patent obviously

blueskydrinking Wed 07-Sep-11 14:26:07

oh I need the answer to exactly this question. I've got some blue cropped and some beige cropped trousers which I love but also need this problem solving.

Will keep watching!

blueskydrinking Wed 07-Sep-11 14:27:21

I've got some long boots but it doesn't matter what I wear with them, they make me look like I should be mucking out a stable.

Looking for something else this year, even if it's mid-calf boots instead.

Fimbo Wed 07-Sep-11 14:31:21

Ballet flats and american tan pop socks - <joke> grin

dairymoo Wed 07-Sep-11 19:42:57

I think the Fly boots would be too high, or else I'd have to tuck in the trousers thereby possibly defeating the point of the crops, no?

C'mon people, blueskydrinking and I can't be the only people with this problem?

DrNortherner Wed 07-Sep-11 19:44:23

What about wearing them over some knee high wedge boots?

trixymalixy Wed 07-Sep-11 19:51:09

Brogues, or ankle boots of some description.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now