Talk

Advanced search

warm pyjamas!

(8 Posts)
WhollyGhost Tue 06-Sep-11 08:08:56

Possibly the most boring thread ever started in this section, but I am already freezing at night, while my DH is too hot.

I know it marks the start of middle age, but I need something to keep me warm at night. Has anyone seen pyjamas for sale that look warm?

Byeckerslike Tue 06-Sep-11 08:10:06

I got fleecy pyjama bottoms from next, they are lovely and warm, will find them.....

Byeckerslike Tue 06-Sep-11 08:11:57

here, not my exact ones but these are the style

Byeckerslike Tue 06-Sep-11 08:16:28

nope these are mine, left picture black with white spots but i only have the bottoms and they are full length

CaptainNancy Tue 06-Sep-11 08:17:36

I have some lovely warm flannel pjs from La Senza (they were BOGOFF so 2 pairs) that are not the height of fashion, but reasonable acceptable- one pair is plaid, the other pale blue with stripes, and both v v warm.

WhollyGhost Tue 06-Sep-11 08:25:49

Thank you! smile

exactly what I want

missmartha Tue 06-Sep-11 08:33:23

Why do pyjama makers always do warm bottoms, the bit under the duvet all night anyway and strappy tops? Coz I always wake up with bloody frozen shoulders.

Anyway I have got myself a couple of pairs of Bonsoir pjs.

Not drop dead sexy but classic and I wore them all last winter and they were the toastiest pjs ever.

On top of that they show no sign of wear so although they were a bit pricy they are going to go on and on. I love them.

aftereight Tue 06-Sep-11 08:35:55

I am on the lookout too.. Saw some fleecy navy/white spot pj bottoms in Tesco at weekend. I won't buy M&S pjs again this year, they shrank and the seams twisted when washed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now