Talk

Advanced search

st tropez mousse gone blue? This can't be right?

(8 Posts)
vandubby Mon 05-Sep-11 21:06:26

My friend gave me a bag of St Tropez stuff at the weekend. It's all unopened, but about a year old. Just had a bit of a go on the whipped bronze instant self tanning mousse, but it's bright blue? ! It's supposed to be dark brown isn't it? I've googled to see if this is what happens when it goes off, but to no avail. It has gone off though hasn't it? It's made my leg a sort of green colour!

Sanesometimes1 Mon 05-Sep-11 22:00:25

yes this has gone off ! might be worth contacting st tropez HO to see if you can get a replacement foc ?

1gglePiggle Mon 05-Sep-11 22:05:22

The one I have goes on a black blueish colour. Just assumed st tropez was like that. Always do it the night before then wash off in morning and it leaves a golden tan.

wellwisher Mon 05-Sep-11 22:22:01

Mine is greenish - I think it's meant to neutralise orangeness so that you get a more natural colour! It looks fine after the first shower smile

vandubby Mon 05-Sep-11 22:38:18

Ok then, I'll see if my legs are less scary tomorrow. Kind of irrelevant now with this weather! Thanks for the replies!

wellwisher Tue 06-Sep-11 11:24:35

One thing I do find with the mousse is that it's kind of all or nothing - it's so dark that if you've only done your legs, they'll be an obviously different colour from the rest of you... shock

ZacharyQuack Tue 06-Sep-11 11:40:42

It's the limited edition Smurf spray. It's very rare.

vandubby Tue 06-Sep-11 14:38:44

LOL ZacharyQuack! I think it's definitely had it. My legs were a definite shade of blue, with no golden tan this morning when I washed it off. Ah well, I paid nothing for it. The moisturiser, ahem sorry 'body polisher' is nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now