Talk

Advanced search

What's the best shampoo for frizzy hair?

(5 Posts)
VivaLeBeaver Mon 05-Sep-11 17:48:56

I alternate between a John Frieda anti-frizz one and L'oreals anti-frizz one. They do help but still not ideal, is there anything better?

I also use their corresponding conditioners and then John Frieda straightning balm.

I swear by Aussie Frizz Miracle shampoo and conditioner, dab my hair rather than rubbing it with a towel and only use a hairdryer / straighteners v. occasionally. I also avoid all products with silicones in, as per the Curly Girl method (mine is a mix of straight/wavy/curly) about which there have been a lot of threads in the past.

marshkat Mon 05-Sep-11 19:24:51

As whoknows said, aussie frizz is good, but i think its really down to not using too many heat related items and not touching your hair too much!

VivaLeBeaver Mon 05-Sep-11 20:01:20

Thanks, will def try out Aussie frizz. I blowdry my hair most days as well as my hair is less wavy if I blow dry it. Will have to see if leaving it to dry on it's own will work and see if I can go for a wavy look.

That's what I've done, I used to blowdry it, but it actually looks better (definitely curlier) dried naturally now. I have a Babyliss big hair which I use from time to time for a more groomed loose waves look, it is much better for no frizz than a regular hairdryer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now