Talk

Advanced search

Pashminas

(12 Posts)
ChinaInYourHands Mon 05-Sep-11 09:55:13

I know there's been threads about this so sorry but where do you ladies buy your trusted good quality not over-the-top-expensive pashminas? TIA

YouDoTheMath Mon 05-Sep-11 13:00:52

The local market!

Apart from that, got a couple of nice ones in Accessorize - one fuchsia pink and one bright aquamarine, my two fave colours.

FunnysInTheGarden Mon 05-Sep-11 13:16:20

Just bought a lovely dark blue Pashmina from My Pashmina for about £60. I love it!

jerlls Mon 05-Sep-11 13:55:14

The accessorize shop offers a good range of accessories you can choose from including pashminas. Though if you have a night market in your area, you could try looking for one there. They usually are sold almost anywhere and like what is said above, even in the local market.

Or if you are going to a beach, you need not worry about getting one ahead as you probably would be offered one there a number of times that you could handle.

onelily Mon 05-Sep-11 13:57:13

Hey tia, Pashminas are generally very expensive and if you are looking for one try something branded as the quality will be better than what u find at the local market.
try these i have the one in wine pink. Its quite good and warm too.

Hope this helps

herbaceous Mon 05-Sep-11 14:57:55

I've got a few from M&S. They're about £40, but have the right amount of actual pashmina and silk in them. Warm as toast, and nice and soft. Mmm.

Cleverything Mon 05-Sep-11 14:58:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ChinaInYourHands Tue 06-Sep-11 11:41:56

Thank you all for your replies.

I would like a deep red pashmina, no pattern, really good quality so definitely not one from the market.

Problem is I don't understand about the qualities so it's hard to buy one online without seeing and feeling them.

M&S don't have anything in plain deep red.

This one I like www.pashminagifts.co.uk/Red-Pashmina-Shawl/6.htm
but again, without seeing it it's hard to know what the quality is like.

I thought maybe somebody would share their trusted pashmina sources...

FunnysInTheGarden Tue 06-Sep-11 14:25:10

how about this

I have one in dark blue and the quality is lovely

FunnysInTheGarden Tue 06-Sep-11 14:26:15

Oh, the link was supposed to show the dark red Pashmina shawl!

ChinaInYourHands Fri 09-Sep-11 14:58:57

Thanks funny! Not quite sure they have the right shade of red. This is exactly what I'm after (the red one), except for the price tag! www.selfridges.com/en/Accessories/Categories/Scarves/Silk-and-cashmere-pashmina_159-78064228-SC14550114210/

wrapsandshawls Wed 23-Dec-15 13:00:14

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now