Talk

Advanced search

Thick leggings?

(6 Posts)
Huffpot Sun 04-Sep-11 22:35:49

Hi all, I'm considering getting some leggings but want to know if anyone has recommendations on where I can buy some thick ones that will help conceal my modesty
TIA smile

wellwisher Mon 05-Sep-11 22:26:58

The thickest ones around are American Apparel Winter Leggings but they might actually be too warm for this time of year. Lovely for winter though smile

timetosmile Mon 05-Sep-11 22:28:30

Adini have some nice ones in their winter catalogue (also online) and the quality is generally very good.

PrimaBallerina Tue 06-Sep-11 00:54:46

I've had an excellent pair from Topshop, which are in the drawer waiting for the chilliness to descend. They have a seam down the leg, which gives them a bit if a jodhpur feel. £18.

LiveYourBestLife Tue 06-Sep-11 02:12:39

Cheap option;Try wearing plain opaque control tights underneath in a colour to match the leggings. Layers are better and different deniers depending on the weather.

Balconygarden Tue 06-Sep-11 08:03:20

I got these last year, but am hoping that they are back this year so I can stock up. M&S Autograph range - nice and thick, and they also did some good colours (I got dark gray and navy). I also got another pair from M&S's "standard" range, that were very thick (think jodhpurs).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now