Talk

Advanced search

Gorgeous shower products

(18 Posts)
lizardqueenie Sun 04-Sep-11 21:52:02

Over in chat people are discussing tips to make you more of a morning person, a few people have suggested that having shower products to look forward to is a good one.

Can anyone recommend some lovely shower products that you enjoy using? I'm looking for something lush rather than too zingy!

madmomma Sun 04-Sep-11 22:10:24

L'occitane almond shower oil is beautiful, and you can put it on, then scrub with sugar for the softest skin ever.

Clure Sun 04-Sep-11 22:18:20

"Naked" range at boots, the Coco de mer is lovely

Fatshionista Sun 04-Sep-11 22:20:26

I second L'Occitane's almond shower oil.

LadyThompson Sun 04-Sep-11 22:49:33

I really rate Rituals' products. Fantastic quality for a mid-price. Their shampoos, conditioners and scrubs are brilliant (yes, I know you asked for shower gels, they do do them and I assume they are as good) here

L'occitane almond shower gel I found disappointing....and hard to get out of the bottle.

LadyThompson Sun 04-Sep-11 22:49:45

Shower oil, I mean.

FreeButtonBee Sun 04-Sep-11 22:56:49

Best body scrub ever is Ren Guerande Salt Scrub. It's amazing, particularly if you rub into dry skin and then get into the shower. The only body scrub I've bought more than once; in fact I think I'm on my 5th tub.

pamplemousserose Sun 04-Sep-11 22:58:16

I like body shop shower gels.

LadyThompson Sun 04-Sep-11 23:03:20

I really love the Body Shop Olive shower gel, it smells AMAZING. But I don't normally like their stuff.

LordOfTheFlies Mon 05-Sep-11 00:58:36

L'Occitane Verbena shower gel, lovely zesty lemon smell

For winter I like SBC (Simply Beautiful Cosmetics) Collagen Gel shower gel. Moisturising and smells like grapefruit.

The L'Occitane Almond left my upper arms really dry and rough (and alot of the QVC reviews said similar)

BTW I buy L'Occitane and SBC from QVC.

PerryCombover Mon 05-Sep-11 01:01:11

Ren Rose Otto Body WAsh...ahhhhhhhhhh

HeavyHeidi Mon 05-Sep-11 07:07:29

Lush It's Raining Men shower gel is my absolute favourite.

Or if you prefer, their Happy Hippy that smells like grapefruit or Sonic Death Monkey smelling like coffee. And what you can smell is actual grapefruit juice and coffee and so on, not some chemical perfumes.

Jenstar21 Mon 05-Sep-11 10:56:03

I love a bit of Molton Brown Eucalyptus or Heavenly Gingerlilly.

noddyholder Mon 05-Sep-11 10:57:34

Liz earle shower gel is lovely

VivaLeBeaver Mon 05-Sep-11 11:01:24

I love Molton brown shower gels.

coastgirl Mon 05-Sep-11 11:02:41

Flying Fox from Lush is nice, too. And I love the Soap and Glory ones, which are not too expensive but smell lovely.

AutumnWitch Mon 05-Sep-11 13:53:58

"Naked" shower gel in rose or orange blossom - from Boots.
Body shop shea butter scrub
Lush - grass (more of a male scent, but lovely)

lizardqueenie Mon 05-Sep-11 20:36:12

Oooh thanks everyone. Looks like I need to go do some sniffing. Hmm scrubs are good, anything to make my body feel a bit more human & less like a brillo pad.

Glad to hear some S&G recommendations as I have some boots points & they are on 3for 2 at the mo. Although my local shopping centre has just opened a l' occitae so I'll go have a look there too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now