Talk

Advanced search

I've never been on style and beauty before, wonder if you could help?

(9 Posts)
MrsRhettButler Sun 04-Sep-11 13:28:27

I hear your all wonderful at finding nice things!

Not sure if this counts, it's not very glamourous but I need a nice nappy bag for £30 or under.

My baby was due yesterday and ive literally just realised that I don't have one! shock

I do want an actuall nappy bag and not just a normal bag as I want those compartments for bottles and stuff.

If anyone could help I'd be soo grateful smile

magicmelons Sun 04-Sep-11 13:32:26

I have this one and its lasted really well looks ok on pram but i would never use it as a handbag.

FoofFighters Sun 04-Sep-11 15:00:11

are you matching it to anything, like your pram or a travel system?

YouDoTheMath Sun 04-Sep-11 16:06:54

There are loads on EBay, not all second hand. Sorry that's a lazy response but that's where I get mine.

Good luck with your baby - is it your first?

CountrylifeMummy Sun 04-Sep-11 17:04:36

Cath Kidston do lovely ones. They are £60 but come with changing mat and separate bottle cover. I bet you could find them cheeper on ebay. They are water proof as well!

MrsRhettButler Sun 04-Sep-11 18:53:22

Thanks all, this is the buggy but with a plain black hood and black footmuff so you can't see the damask liner so much.
Although this is the car seat that fits right on to the frame so I guess a plain black bag would be best.

I'll go an have a look on eBay.
Thank you math, second baby not first, I was much more organised with my first! grin

suebfg Sun 04-Sep-11 21:15:49

I'm sure you can get a free black nappy bag by joining the Boots baby club. I used it and it was perfectly adequate.

MrsRhettButler Sun 04-Sep-11 21:22:31

Yh, I've seen some cheap ones sue, there's one in ASDA but I kinda want a nice one blush

I wanted the baby k one but my cousin has it and we spend almost every day together so could get confusing....

I wanted this one but can't afford it!

FoofFighters Sun 04-Sep-11 22:50:51

Ooh that is a pretty buggy smile I agree the Boots one would match it, but it's basic and functional rather than a looker!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now