Talk

Advanced search

Which Parlux hairdryer?

(4 Posts)
RamblingRosa Sat 03-Sep-11 21:11:58

After reading some threads on here and some glowing reviews on Amazon, I've convinced myself I need a Parlux hairdryer. I don't know which one though.

When people rave about how great they are do they mean the top of the range £80 ones or the basic model?

Olivetti Sat 03-Sep-11 22:01:00

I've got the compact one, and it's lush grin

wellwisher Sat 03-Sep-11 22:21:28

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I wouldn't bother with a Parlux - I splashed out on this one in May 2010 and it died this week. I haven't used it every day - in fact, I was abroad without it for 3 months so it's barely had 12 months of light use - but as their warranty is only for 12 months from purchase they won't do anything.

It wasn't even any better than any other hairdryer I've had. I can't believe I spent over £70 on a hairdryer! What was I thinking? I've had £20-30 ones from Boots and Argos that were just as good (and lasted longer).

Ugh, I need cheering up now, so I'm going to watch this again grin

RamblingRosa Sun 04-Sep-11 17:12:34

Thanks Olivetti but wellwisher may well have put me off sad Maybe I don't really need to spend £70 on a hairdryer if it's not that much better than your average Boots hairdryer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now