Talk

Advanced search

Anyone used Strivectin skin products?

(8 Posts)
hadagutsfull Sat 03-Sep-11 19:15:08

Flicking thru TV channels while ironing earlier and caught a bit of QVC. They were advertsing Strivectin products using before and after pictures which looked pretty impressive. I've never heard of this range and am wondering if it's any good?

Not sure if I really believe the photos or am just grasping at straws as I notice more lines and wrinkes on my face these days!

FrumpyPumpy Sat 03-Sep-11 19:17:14

Had a sample and loved it, was eye serum or somesuch. Will go check out QVC.

hadagutsfull Sat 03-Sep-11 19:44:36

They were advertising the 3 Piece Gift of Proof Collection (strange name!) for £39.50 or so. One was to use on the face or body, one for eyes which was supposed to reduce crepeyness which is what interested me, and the other is an overnight facial resurfacing serum. There aren't any reviews on the site.

Part of me thinks the more you pay the more likely it is to actually have some results, part of me thinks it's all a big con and nothing works except for good genes!

TattyDevine Sat 03-Sep-11 21:25:50

Normally I'd say don't waste your money, but QVC have a 30 day money back guarantee so if you get no results or think its a waste of money you can send it back for a full refund even if you have used it.

You lose postage costs and have to pay postage back, but its still a pretty good deal if you get to try it at home.

But I used Strivectin on stretch marks (it originated as a stretch mark cream) and it did nothing at all so who knows eh?

PJFanClub Sat 03-Sep-11 22:04:13

I have seen it several times recently in TK Maxx

hadagutsfull Sun 04-Sep-11 20:08:59

Tatty thanks, I didn't know that as I've never bought from QVC before. If it didn't work on your stretch marks though, maybe I won't bother grin

I'll keep my eyes open in TK Maxx PJF and see if I can just get one product to try, the eye one preferably!

sedgiebaby Sun 04-Sep-11 20:11:16

They are in my TK Maxx this wk too, showing some big savings one product had a rrp £71 for I think £24.99,

woopsidaisy Sun 04-Sep-11 22:22:13

I bought some a couple of years ago,after seeing it in Grazia. I have really dry hands due to some medication I have to take.
I didn't think it was that great to be honest.
But everyone's skin is different.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now