EldonAve Sat 03-Sep-11 21:33:58

sizes are small on top, large on bottoms
quality okay but not amazing

Pinot Sun 04-Sep-11 12:06:43

Thanks Eldon.

Bump?

Doyouthinktheysaurus Sun 04-Sep-11 12:28:38

Always seems a bit pricey to me.

I am a runner, i tend to stick to brands such as Nike or Ronhill, cheaper and do the job perfectly.

FetchezLaVache Sun 04-Sep-11 12:31:58

Exactly what DYTTSU said.

Pinot Sun 04-Sep-11 12:43:24

I thought it was expensive too - I fall for the cool photos and the glossy catalogue.

Cheers all!

Doyouthinktheysaurus Sun 04-Sep-11 16:06:57

Oh yes, they do a lovely catalogue.

I have these aspirational moments when I look through the catalogue and imagine I will miraculously look like the models if I buy the overpriced stuff, and then reality bites.....No matter how much I pay for my running gear I will still look like an over stuffed sausagegrin

YouDoTheMath Sun 04-Sep-11 16:13:26

Bit of a luxury really, but some of the stuff is lovely.

cookielove Sun 04-Sep-11 16:21:04

Def over priced, but have had some really lovely soft items

Ifancyashandy Sun 04-Sep-11 20:14:10

Are you a yoga / pilates person? If so, get thee to TK Maxx. They do Manuka and such (very similar to Sweaty Betty's yoga stuff) at a fraction of the price.

RobintheRobin Sun 04-Sep-11 20:26:09

I have to agree it's overpriced, I used to work for Sweaty Betty actually and without the huge discount I couldn't have afforded any of it, and certainly wouldn't have paid those prices!
But having owned pretty much the whole range, I can tell you a lot of the stuff is brilliant quality and fit compared to Nike etc. Using and washing my workout stuff daily over a couple of years really proved the difference to me, I reckon I will still have the Sweaty Betty stuff in 5 years time. So it is sometimes worth paying that extra in the long run.

moragbellingham Sun 04-Sep-11 20:38:41

I bought numerous pairs of warrior pants?hmm when pregnant. i.e. roll down and drawstring yoga trousers.
I still wear them all the time and as Robin says, they stand up to endless washing.

wellwisher Sun 04-Sep-11 20:57:33

I love SB. Great quality and great fit, and it lasts ages. But it is WELL expensive - £60 for a vest??!! I hold out for their warehouse sales...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now