Talk

Advanced search

Fake bake drama, help!

(7 Posts)
jellybelly101 Fri 02-Sep-11 21:09:56

I had a spray tan this afternoon. I carefully made sure I got all my deodorant, make up etc off. All looks good post tan only now I've developed a lovely green streak on one lower arm and across one thigh. The green streak is HUGE.

Wtf is going on? Is green going to wash off? Don't know what to do. Half tempted to jump in shower with Brillo pad and gin.

Help!

CoffeeIsMyFriend Fri 02-Sep-11 21:12:04

I would be calling the salon first thing tomorrow.

sorry, never heard of this before.

mistakeallround Fri 02-Sep-11 21:25:37

I do spray tans with fake bake and st tropez all week. Please don't panic. When you shower off in the morning the tan will be fine. Just sometimes the tan reacts with your skin ph. Don't touch it and all will be fine

jellybelly101 Fri 02-Sep-11 21:38:00

Pheeeewwwww. Thanks so much mistake. So it's ok even when it's green? Just spotted that I also have a green lower bum cheek on left hand side!

mistakeallround Fri 02-Sep-11 21:47:24

just don't touch !!!!! Even as I am spraying sometimes it immediately goes green !! I hope you feel a bit more reassured x

MummyCubed Sat 03-Sep-11 13:37:50

I had Fake Bake done a couple of times, I'm already tanned but wanted to go a bit darker. When I looked in the mirror in the salon I was shocked enough as it was really, really, dark - but was even more surprised to find that my upper thighs had turned completely green on arriving home! But when I washed it off it was a lovely golden colour, so I'm sure it will be fine wink

Ifancyashandy Sat 03-Sep-11 15:47:33

If - and it is unlikely - it is still there after you've showered )or if you've got green patches in your armpits from deodorant), get some tomato ketchup, put it on some cotton wool and apply it to said green patches. It will lift it!

Discovered this remedy earlier this week!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now