Talk

Advanced search

25% off H&M Online

(10 Posts)
Northumberlandlass Fri 02-Sep-11 18:15:56

Hey,
Not sure if anyone has posted this code, but 25% off online shopping at H&M (only until 4 Sept) is 9382. The discount only comes off one item - but just got winter coat smile

magicmelons Fri 02-Sep-11 18:31:36

I have been waiting a month for my H&M order and today when i phoned up the guy was so bloody rude, i know 2 other people in the same position. I'm not sure its worth the saving tbh might be better to just go in store.

accessorizequeen Fri 02-Sep-11 19:15:07

I used 1304 today to get £5 off as well. Bit disappointed to hear my order might take ages tho!

Munashe Fri 02-Sep-11 19:33:41

Oh yes some clothes takes ages to get delivered at H&M. I made an order 2 weeks ago for a dress I was hoping to wear to a function last weekend. I cancelled the order online when it was showing mid sept delivery date. Perhaps the dress hasn't even been made yet in China. Some of the stuff I ordered with this dress have arrived and it seems it the new season stuff that are taing ages to be delivered

accessorizequeen Fri 02-Sep-11 20:46:29

Have never ordered before. I'm not desperate for it, but they said between 5-9 sept. Shall wait and see! They didn't have sizes/colours I wanted in store, they never do!

Northumberlandlass Fri 02-Sep-11 22:26:55

I got the code from the H&M iPhone App...they have quite a few offers on. I haven't ordered online before with them either, but am not in any hurry for the coat.

thisisyesterday Fri 02-Sep-11 22:29:15

i also had a problem when i placed an order. part of it came but one item is showing as due beginning of october.

i e-mailed and asked why the delay, and whether or not i woukld actually get it in october as if not i would like to cancel it... the guy who mailed me back said yes, i'd def have it and he took 25% off it too!!!

so try e-mailing instead of phoning grin

magicmelons Fri 02-Sep-11 22:39:32

I emailed first, got a blunt email back saying call this number and actually the more i think about it the more annoyed i get the guy was SO rude on the phone., i might complain about him.

thisisyesterday Fri 02-Sep-11 23:10:03

oh :-( they must've just liked the sound of me then!! lol

i was quite surprised to be offered 25% off just cos i asked when it would arrive

magicmelons Fri 02-Sep-11 23:21:13

Probably, I sounded like an angry hormonal lady who need some more maternity clothes before I actually give birth not 2 weeks after, i'm surprised that mo fo messed with me grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now