Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

On-trend mini-backpack.... not black!

(7 Posts)
Helltotheno Fri 02-Sep-11 10:15:41

So I'm looking for one of these that I can use for days out with the family, where a handbag isn't really suitable/practical but I want something that looks more fashion than sporty. Have seen little Nike ones but they're usually all black and too 'gym'' looking.

Thanks for any ideas, websites etc?

BooBooGlass Fri 02-Sep-11 10:19:12

Am having early 90s flashbacks. Are mini backpacks really back? I think your username expresses all I have to say on the matter.

Helltotheno Fri 02-Sep-11 10:26:14

BooBoo you have devastated me with the above statement and I may even have to have a wine to recover !

Ok so I was out the other day with the fam and I had everything stuffed into a handbag which I spent the day transferring from shoulder to shoulder. So I thought there's got to be a better way, which lead to my question. And not being a total slave to fashion, I don't mind being laughed at on the street.

Does that mean I won't be able to find what I want then ? sad

CroissantNeuf Fri 02-Sep-11 10:31:22

You can buy them in fairly bright colours and designs in the surfy-type makes like Animal and Quiksilver or the outdoorsy-type ones in Mountain Warehouse etc but I'm not sure where you can get ones that look more 'fashion than sporty' as you put it?

motherinferior Fri 02-Sep-11 10:35:04

this?

motherinferior Fri 02-Sep-11 10:35:38

I meant the houndstooth one also on that page.

Helltotheno Fri 02-Sep-11 10:47:13

I like those motherinferior thanks for the link. Actually although I nixed black, I like the one in black. Would prefer it in leather. Maybe that's what I should be after, one of those in leather cos they look like a handbag but have back straps?

Croissantneuf I like the surfy ones, they're v colourful and I use a big Quicksilver one for the gym but maybe the little ones would be too young for me as a day bag, I dunno...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now