Talk

Advanced search

What shoes to dress up a pair of skinny combat jeans.

(5 Posts)
lolcat Thu 01-Sep-11 21:41:19

I have just bought some skinny combat style jeans in black. I can wear them casually with converse or high boots during the day but I want to be able to dress them up with nice tops and heels too. The problem is I have no idea what shoes to put with them. I quite fancied a pair of leopard print heels but I have already have a leopard print top I want to wear with the jeans so they're not going to work. What should I be looking for?
I'm 25 38 by the way, if that makes a difference smile

lolcat Thu 01-Sep-11 22:56:53

So, no replies. it's because I accidently left the question mark off the end of the title, innit??

peasandlove Thu 01-Sep-11 23:24:46

heels of course smile dont ask me what kind as I'm 6ft and never wear them sad

LiveYourBestLife Fri 02-Sep-11 00:30:35

Newby to this, but check out NET-A-PORTER,Givenchy multi strap leather sandals £1,165 for example. TK Maxx have similar styles for a lot less cash. Peep toes are v.stylish as long as your toes are pedicured and polished. The colour brown will work well as you have a thing for leopard print, also brown is the new black. The heel and ankle detail will compliment.

lolcat Fri 02-Sep-11 10:02:44

Ooooh yes, there are lots of gorgeous options on Net A Porter, unfortunately they are all well outside my budget, but I will check out TK Maxx, thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now