Talk

Advanced search

Fly sizes

(12 Posts)
lucyspangle Thu 01-Sep-11 20:43:36

Are Fly sizes accurate?
Iam a 5 if a decent brand- 51/2 if cheapo shoes
I am considering a pair of brown Mol boots have seen mixed reviews on here though.

BikeRunSki Thu 01-Sep-11 20:50:58

They come up small.
I can't fit their 8 and I am normally a 7,5-8.

pamplemousserose Thu 01-Sep-11 20:54:12

They come up small. My feet are officially too big for fly shoes angry

MrsMeow Thu 01-Sep-11 22:41:50

I'm a size 7 and my Fly boots are a 7 (40) and fit fine. I have the Frazer Freed ones though, not sure if they're more generous?

MrsMeow Thu 01-Sep-11 22:42:28

Sorry, I'm a 6.5 - 7 depending on shoe.

Poodlehorse Fri 02-Sep-11 09:10:39

Sometimes they fit me perfectly and other times they are a bit big on me,I am a 5. I honestly think there is no rhyme or reason to Fly sizing, but they are fab shoes if they fit.

leothelioness Fri 02-Sep-11 11:26:19

I have some mols and they are a size 4 same as my usual size and fit fine, however they rub on my ankle no idea why confused

FunnysInTheGarden Fri 02-Sep-11 13:21:19

I have just bought 3 pairs of flip flops online in the sale, and find their sizing is just right for me. I am a 6, but prob a small rather than large 6. I only bought them online though becasue I had had pairs this year and last and knew that they fitted. Can you try some on in RL first?

BTW I love them and am planning to buy some Fly boots in the winter sale <tight emoticon>

Balconygarden Fri 02-Sep-11 14:22:48

I had to go up a size with the shoes (can't remember the name of them - the ones that only have a covered toe and heel bit), could barely squeeze my feet into my usual size 7.

CroissantNeuf Fri 02-Sep-11 14:25:31

I'm a small 6 so my size 6 Mols are fine.

From a thread on here ages ago, I think some people found them very slim fitting on the leg so you might be best trying them on somewhere first if your calves are chunky.

HouseOfBamboo Fri 02-Sep-11 15:04:51

I think they come up a little bit narrow on the foot, so you may need to size up.

The length seems standard though - for example their flip flops are fine on me in my normal size as they aren't fitted round the foot.

No way could I wear their long boots, much too narrow on the legs, which is a crying shame sad

overthemill Fri 02-Sep-11 15:38:19

i have just got a pair online if s4 and they are a bit big. was told on here they are for fat feet! sounds like each style is different

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now