loader

Talk

Advanced search

What's the consensus on cowboy boots?

(12 Posts)
YouDoTheMath Thu 01-Sep-11 18:09:25

As the title says!

topsi Thu 01-Sep-11 18:22:32

I have a pair of real cowboy boots from the US. I wear them for walking in the park etc. They are very comfortable and hard wearing. One of the best purchases I have ever made!

chandellina Thu 01-Sep-11 18:27:50

they will always be a classic. if you like them and they suit you, go for it!

madammecholet Thu 01-Sep-11 18:39:08

Love them.

tethersend Thu 01-Sep-11 19:05:28

Love them- as long as they are proper ones. I have some cream leather ones with butterflies on. I love them so.

Mumelie Thu 01-Sep-11 19:30:15

Really like them, have 3 pairs, all different makes, but found I had to size up a size in each one!

stripeybump Thu 01-Sep-11 20:11:44

Love them, so comfy and practical and the mid-calf length trés flattering.

As long as you don't walk like a cowboy in them grin

PetiteMum Thu 01-Sep-11 20:48:07

Another cowboy boot lover here! I treated myself to a mad pair from R Soles on kings road.... They are shiny dark brown on the foot, and crazy coloured roses on the calf bit. Nobody knows how mad they are except me!

They're called romita brown, here link

PetiteMum Thu 01-Sep-11 20:49:08

Real ones are a work of art!

tethersend Thu 01-Sep-11 21:02:11

These ones are the best

worldgonecrazy Fri 02-Sep-11 08:27:00

I had a lovely pair in my teens, bought from a very cheap shoe shop. They were a dark tan leather with a tiny brass patterend toe cap and an eagle embroidered in yellow gold thead across the front. I have never found a pair to match up to these so I have avoided them since. I do think they look very stylish on some people, but on others they just look like they're going line-dancing.

PrimaBallerina Fri 02-Sep-11 09:45:45

Ooh watching with interest. I'd love some but was afraid I'd missed the style boat. LOL at line dancer - yes...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now