Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone tell me what age boden's stuff is aimed at?

(7 Posts)
morelovetogive Thu 01-Sep-11 17:39:38

Questions in the title - looking to spruce up my wardrobe with a few classic pieces but don't want to end up looking twice my age!

Pinkflipflop Thu 01-Sep-11 17:53:39

50+ My mum loves their clothes and I have to say she always looks stylish.

They use 20 ish models but I think Boden clothes on a 20 - 40 year old can be a bit old before your time iyswim?

Making a generalisation here though, totally depends on the item but I am talking about the overall style/look of Boden.

CointreauVersial Thu 01-Sep-11 17:55:53

I'd say 35 upwards. Definitely middle-class mum fashion.

madammecholet Thu 01-Sep-11 17:56:51

I think its aimed at 30 - 60yr olds.

30yr old mums & 50+ ladies who don't want to shop at Artigiano.

oneofsuesylvesterscheerios Thu 01-Sep-11 17:59:41

I'm 43 and everything I've bought from them (admittedly not a huge amount) makes me look a) older b) frumpier. So beware! smile

countrylassie Thu 01-Sep-11 18:02:55

I would say any age! Their clothes are wonderful! The models seem to be in their 30s-40s (though they look younger) so that is perhaps Boden's target market. But I think the clothes look great on anyone. Bit on the expensive side but if you pick the right pieces they will last you years. Some pieces probably look a bit fuddy duddy on younger women- but being a younger woman myself I personally LOVE their knitwear and accessories. smile May I ask what you do for a job morelovetogive If it is a people person job then Boden's bright clothes would put a smile on anyone's face! Go for it definitely.

morelovetogive Fri 02-Sep-11 11:00:55

I'm hoping to start teacher training soon. The bright colours appealed to me as i will hopefully be teaching primary age. I thought boden things looked smart enough yet still colourful. I'm only 28 though so perhaps need to look elsewhere!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now