Talk

Advanced search

Over-the-bump dark blue skinny jeans

(12 Posts)
TheDormouse Thu 01-Sep-11 14:48:34

Any suggestions on where I can find some? Most of the ones I've seen online are under-bump, which I know from last time around will probably not last me through to the end. (Or they cost £100 - thank you Mamas & Papas!)

I tried on some nice ones in H&M yesterday, but didn't buy them as I was in a hurry and wasn't sure whether the button was digging in a bit... probably should have just gone for it!

I'm a size 12ish in real life and, er, not tall.

Thanks!

afishcalledmummy Thu 01-Sep-11 15:39:30

My sister bought some last year in Dorothy Perkins. Looking online they only have "slim" fit (whatever they are) with the overbump coverage but you might do well in the sales.

RickGhastley Thu 01-Sep-11 15:40:53

I recently got some from H&M, they are so comfy! Think they were about £30.

warmandwooly Thu 01-Sep-11 17:56:35

What about trying Topshop's maternity range?

chandellina Thu 01-Sep-11 18:18:42

let me know if you find some! I may try those h&m ones, though i've found skinny for them is too skinny for me. I had better luck with under the bump last time, even at the end.

RickGhastley Fri 02-Sep-11 19:30:46

Word of warning about the H&M skinnies, I'm always a size 14 but had to get a size 18 in them!!! Not good for the self esteem at all!

But they are lovely jeans!

PrimaBallerina Fri 02-Sep-11 19:36:33

Hmm. I had an excellent pair from Zara - exactly as you describe but they appear to have stopped doing maternity. Rubbish!!

magicmelons Fri 02-Sep-11 20:12:32

these are actually really good, i wouldn't usually buy adult clothes from Boden but am still wearing The johnny b skinnies despite being 7 months pregnant and i'm huge but they're starting to fall down so thought it was time.

TheDormouse Wed 07-Sep-11 11:16:59

Thanks for the help, everyone! I reckon I might give the H&M ones another try - but at least now I have other options to fall back on (and thanks @RickGhastley, at least I won't feel bad going up a size!).

PrimaBallerina Wed 07-Sep-11 12:00:52

H&M are ridiculously small, I always buy the biggest size they have.

HalfTermHero Wed 07-Sep-11 14:58:31

H&M do the best ones for much cheapness, just buy a size up from what you usually wear. So get a 12 if you are a 10.

GiraffesHaveMoreFun Wed 07-Sep-11 16:24:31

I had great maternity jeans from GAP (skinnies, and erm, boot cut).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now