Talk

Advanced search

Peony and Moore -Lucia in Nero

(7 Posts)
NewChoos Thu 01-Sep-11 10:25:25

Arrived today and I recommend. The leather does have a slightly grainy feel but it's still lovely and soft. Perfect work bag.

Sorry can't remember if this has been asked before - to all Lucia owners, how much stuff can you put it in - it doesn't seem very sturdy....

madammecholet Thu 01-Sep-11 10:31:46

Had mine since spring newchoos, although leather is super soft, it has been fine. I fill with work and kids junk so it's had a good battering this year so far <and its the camel one and the colour has not marked one bit> and is faring very well.

bertiecat Thu 01-Sep-11 11:02:22

NewChoos I had the grey one months ago and it's been a very good bag for me -- carries loads and the longer shoulder strap makes a heavier bag easy to carry. I am quite hard on my bags and expect a lot from them and so far it has delivered fine.

NewChoos Thu 01-Sep-11 12:49:33

Ah good to know - I think I might love my new bag a little bit (obviously not a much as DH or DS) grin

madammecholet Thu 01-Sep-11 17:59:07

grin I love mine too, but got told off recently on here for loving it too much...shock....

NewChoos Sat 03-Sep-11 18:14:13

I think Peony and Moore probably owe you a bag for all the sales you have generated !

bertiecat Sat 03-Sep-11 18:38:42

I agree NewChoos - MadameC knows about bags !! - but I think too many suppliers over charge - mentioning no makes - for these things and so when you find a 'goody' you need to tell others, spread the word so to speak and they need to benefit - -smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now