Talk

Advanced search

Navy clutch urgently needed!

(8 Posts)
Mupski Wed 31-Aug-11 22:02:13

Help! I'm going to a wedding next week, have my dress and shoes but cannot find a bag anywhere. sad

My dress is coral and blue and I've bought a lovely pair of navy blue suede shoes. I would ideally like a large navy blue suede clutch to match the shoes but it seems like there are none anywhere. I suppose navy is more of a winter colour and they little blighters will be everywhere in a month or so!

Oh wise ones, please tell me where I can find the perfect bag!

FauxFox Wed 31-Aug-11 22:08:57

how about this? too small?

Or widen the search by not being so matchy - metallics or tan would go with a navy/coral outfit imo. Try John Lewis, House of Fraser, Aldo , Russell and Bromley, Selfridges etc.

NatureAbhorsAHoover Wed 31-Aug-11 22:31:57

What's your budget?

Under £40 ... I saw a lovely one in Zara yesterday (but with gold clasp and am hanging out for a silver clasped job)

over £40... selfridges mulberry concession keeps a permanent stock of the envelope style navy blue clutches (again with brass/gold clasp but that's not the reason I can't buy it...) envy

Mupski Wed 31-Aug-11 23:00:12

FauxFox, thank you but yes that is a touch too small. I'd like to be able to pop a camera, lip gloss and emergency muslin cloth in if possible.

NAAH, aaah Mulberry... if only, if only. Zara is a very good call though. I shall look online immediately!

tethersend Wed 31-Aug-11 23:08:00

New look

DP

Yoox

Yoox

Debenhams

Debenhams

Debenhams

Zinnia

Topshop

Casmama Wed 31-Aug-11 23:08:43

I don't know if it helps at all but I got a navy clutch bag for a wedding at a handbag stall at my nearest shopping mall. It was only £12 and did the job nicely. I was intending to go for something a little more upmarket but like you struggled to find anything in navy elsewhere.

Casmama Wed 31-Aug-11 23:09:46

x posts tethersend blush

Mupski Wed 31-Aug-11 23:42:35

Wow, thank you tethersend. Love the ABACO bag on the Yoox site as it's quite a relaxed looking bag so I'm sure I'd get lots of use out of it but I also really like the Principles satin clutch from Debenhams which is fairly cheap to boot!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now