Talk

Advanced search

Bombshell dress but cheaper?!

(9 Posts)
sugarandspite Wed 31-Aug-11 14:18:16

I love love love the So Couture Bombshell Wrap Dress but can't really afford to spend that much at the mo.

www.theprettydresscompany.com/acatalog/The-Bombshell-Dress.html

Has anyone seen a cheaper equivalent anywhere? I'm after something for DDs christening and am BFing so need boob access and smartness - apparently not an easy combination!

garlicnutter Wed 31-Aug-11 14:33:25

That's a lovely dress. This isn't the same, but has the wrapover feminine effect, £60.

Also on Asos, this is reduced to £33.50.

onelily Wed 31-Aug-11 14:33:40

Didn't know about your size
try this, slightly over-budget though
hope this fits ur budget
still a little expensive?

flibbertigibbert Wed 31-Aug-11 14:36:02

This one?

garlicnutter Wed 31-Aug-11 14:36:19

Still on Asos blush - gorgeous wrap-front pencil dress since you seem to have the body for it envy only £16!!!

sugarandspite Wed 31-Aug-11 14:52:11

Wow you guys are awesome!

Onelily and flibbertigibbet - those are lovely dresses but don't think I'll be able to 'whip a boob out' in them unfortunately and I most likely will need to.

Garlicnutter - love the last dress you posted! Normally I wear quite fitted and tailored stuff (size 6/8) so really liking the pencil skirt element of it. Thank you! Great price too!

garlicnutter Wed 31-Aug-11 21:36:13

Fantasy shopping for me, sugarandspite grin

I LOVED the dress, but it would all bunch up over my tummy!!!!

<briefly considers getting back to slim, toned body>
<tugs at smock top and opens biscuit tin>

Havingkittens Thu 01-Sep-11 10:05:53

Depending on your boobage, this is nice. Might be ok getting them out if you undo the top of the zip. Probably similar access to the bombshell dress.

http://www.bravissimo.com/pepperberry/products/dresses-and-skirts/evening-dresses/twist-front-jersey-dress/black/la12bl/?show=16&sort=1

Havingkittens Thu 01-Sep-11 10:06:08

Sorry...

www.bravissimo.com/pepperberry/products/dresses-and-skirts/evening-dresses/twist-front-jersey-dress/black/la12bl/?show=16&sort=1

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now