Talk

Advanced search

Accessorise me!

(8 Posts)
MsInterpret Wed 31-Aug-11 12:25:29

Have just bought this dress for a snip of the original price. It's a bit of a departure for me colour-wise but I have recently come to the understanding that with celtic skin and dark hair, pink looks GREAT on me! Who'd've known...? hmm The dress a bit pinker than in the photograph, less salmon-y.

Now by my reckoning, a bargainous purchase + new colour dress + £25 Accessorise voucher begging to be used = the right to splash out on some stuff to go with it. Right? I have some gold shoes I thought would go but I'm a bit worried they're too lairy and need a softer, more muted pair. I have the usual pashmina-stylee 'wraps' I could use but maybe I should get a bit more sophisticated. I have no bags that'll go. Woo-hoo! A new one.

Anyone like to help? grin

Oh, it's for a wedding on Saturday blush

onelily Wed 31-Aug-11 14:46:35

I love the colour, quite elegant..
I think for shoes[[ http://www.oasis-stores.com/Cremona-Suede-Court-Shoe/High-Heels/oasis/fcp-product/6120014535 go for soemthing like this]] OR a contrast shade you know something girlie yet compliment you.
Carry a clutch that matches you shoes..
try drop earrings Or some studs with thsi choker

Hope this helps and have not gone too over the top smile

flibbertigibbert Wed 31-Aug-11 14:54:34

Very jealous! I was watching that dress on ebay recently. It's lovely. I've just bought these shoes for a wedding, also this Saturday

onelily Wed 31-Aug-11 14:57:22

flibbertigibbert i have the same shoes from ALDO..bought them last yr though at price less than that..Hehe smile

MsInterpret Wed 31-Aug-11 16:13:58

Great minds think alike flibbertigibbet

bucaneve Wed 31-Aug-11 16:34:05

Lovely dress!

re: stuff to get with your voucher

I like this cuff and these bangles

flibbertigibbert Wed 31-Aug-11 17:31:51

MsInterpret - I tried on those Next shoes and they were fab - so comfortable. Unfortunately the colour didn't go with my skin tone as well as the more pricey Oasis ones

MsInterpret Wed 31-Aug-11 22:47:45

Thanks for the tip flibber. Will be off to next tomorrow to have a try!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now