Talk

Advanced search

Is it too early for boots and tights?

(8 Posts)
ameliagrey Tue 30-Aug-11 14:08:07

I am freezing today. I think summer is over and all I want are woolly socks and tights and warm clothes.

Thehusbandsatcricketagain Tue 30-Aug-11 14:11:22

nope,I went out last week in thick wooly socks & boots grin

Littlepumpkinpie Tue 30-Aug-11 14:12:43

I had a long jumper on yesterday with leggings and celtic sheepskin boots. Today I have skinny jeans on and have socks on my feet. I feel the cold woolly tights here I come smile

Patsy99 Tue 30-Aug-11 14:56:26

No - I'm wearing them today for the first time since March. I've given up pretending it's summer anymore. Two other women in my office today have made the same decison - we're the 3 musketeers of black opaques.

larakitten Tue 30-Aug-11 15:54:52

Nope. I'm back in my dresses again <twirl> as I have on tights too!! Somewhat oddly I wear dresses more in winter as my legs are alabaster white and I can't be arsed with fake tan!
Disclaimer: I live in NE scotland therefore technically could wear tights and boots all year round and still be chilly.....

MissKittyEliza Tue 30-Aug-11 19:56:30

I'm still in my sandals and look pretty daft... Will have to get up in the loft and get my winter wardrobe down. But that means full on wool tights and boots. I dont do much in the way of transition wardrobe. Bloody weather!

SardineJam Tue 30-Aug-11 20:03:56

I've been wearing my black opaques to work all 'summer' long sad

I wore thin opaques and boots today and then was boiling all day. Can't win!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now