Talk

Advanced search

Can someone please talk to me about White Company sizings.....

(6 Posts)

.....have never bought clothes from here before, but have fallen for quite a few things that I. Must. Have. Now. Just looking at the sizings and they seem to be very generous - size 12, for example, suggesting 38-30-40 (or near as, and I can only work in old numbers).

So, if you have bought from them and are normally a size 12 in Zara, say, what would you suggest as this is definitely bigger than I would normally think for a 12.

I don't really want to fuck this up as ordering for delivery in Spain, but moving back in just over 4 weeks (they say 7 days delivery but, hey, y'know) and can do without the faff of returns.

Not fitted stuff, but these and a couple of tunic-y things, plus this shirt to go with the BEST jeans I ever bought EVER (J Brand skinnies).

Or, you could tell me that it's a pile of wank and I don't want that, and suggest something else. I am 40, 5'7", can be a ten but have norks. Skinny legs, with length, c/s tummy, but I can hold it in wink.

Thanking you....

happilyeverafter Mon 29-Aug-11 23:30:18

I'm pretty much a textbook 12, boobs and hips but small waisted, White co medium is always spot on.

Thank you - I really do vary from shop to shop, but figured with the leggings and tunics I'll probably be ok, but don't want the 'too tight across the boobs' look, particularly, with the shirt..!

higgle Tue 30-Aug-11 12:03:00

White Company are quite big - I've go an Extra Small dress from the outlet which fitted me as a generous 10 and a knitted dress in Small which again is larger than I'd expect.

perfectmummy Tue 30-Aug-11 12:34:56

i'm a 10 and always go for xs

Oh gawd. So a small may do, but a medium may do too. Why can't they be bloody uniform confused.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now