Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Gucci brand image

(1 Post)
TigerseyeMum Mon 29-Aug-11 18:18:29

I am looking at getting some nice jewellery for my birthday and like the Gucci toggle/heart boule range.

I am undecided though. Whatever I choose I want it to be something wearable for day to day and not too blingy, on account of my job (HCP).

But, it occurred to me as I googled, that the Gucci brand has a certain...image. I don't want to sit in front of patients giving out the wrong message, and I don't want to buy something from a brand that, a couple of years down the line, I regret because there are a million knock-offs on every market stall.

It's this range:

www.goldsmiths.co.uk/product/gucci-toogle-heart-silver-necklace-ybb1843020010xl

I am really undecided....Does Gucci have a tarnished image these days? I am not a label freak so I have no idea.

hmm

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: