Talk

Advanced search

What fashion or beauty items do you collect/have lots of?

(31 Posts)
warmandwooly Mon 29-Aug-11 17:36:59

Bags and purses and scarves for me- not in as much as - collect them but have quitelot of them.

Columbia999 Mon 29-Aug-11 17:38:50

I'm a make-up-aholic, I've got boxes and boxes of the stuff!

cyb Mon 29-Aug-11 17:49:43

cardigans, just seem to be drawn to them in shops

illuminating lotions for the face- but they all make me look like a bloody alien

planetpotty Mon 29-Aug-11 17:53:15

Eyebrow tweezers - SERIOUSLY how many does one girl need I only have 2 eyebrows! (Got about 8 pairs).

Geordieminx Mon 29-Aug-11 17:59:00

Leopard print. Love it.

although... Upon cleaning out my make up suitcase box at the weekend I discovered 65 eye shadows and 41 nail varnishes.

I also love cheap costume jewelry... Must have over 50 different necklaces and sets of beads.

pamplemousserose Mon 29-Aug-11 18:00:15

Shoes and scarves. And coats.

Black t-shirts. I have five Limited Collection ones (which are identical apart from two are short sleeved, two are three quarter sleeved and one is long sleeved) and two identical silk ones.

Tights - - either coloured or lacy or interestingly textured grey. I must have forty pairs.

ScarletLady01 Mon 29-Aug-11 18:09:37

Make-up...especially MAC, although I can only afford it occasionally. I LOVE eye make-up and have loads of colours.

I'm also loving anything monochrome (clothes-wise) at the minute...lots of layers of black and grey.

tabulahrasa Mon 29-Aug-11 18:09:40

shoes - I have 100+ pairs and make up, I have enough to fill a small suitcase, but I don't wear it daily, so why on earth I need so much I really don't know, nail varnish as well, though not as bad - I've only got about 50 of them hmm lol

Doyouthinktheysaurus Mon 29-Aug-11 18:32:40

Shoes, boots, handbags and cardigans. I have lots!

I appear to be on an eternal mission for the perfect pair of boots and the perfect cardigan.

I have discovered the joy of the perfect handbag but still one is not enoughblush

HallnotOates Mon 29-Aug-11 18:34:38

STRIPED TOPS. They are like crack cocaine. And I'm their Whitney Houston.

White t shirts.

Grey things.

CointreauVersial Mon 29-Aug-11 18:35:43

Flip flops. I buy a couple of pairs every summer, but rarely throw any out, so the damned things are breeding. I have a box-full.

cyb Mon 29-Aug-11 18:36:27

Oh and little necklaces with a teensy thing hanging off them. That I say I'll wear all day every day and I never do

And concealer

rubyrubyruby Mon 29-Aug-11 18:37:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsvWoolf Mon 29-Aug-11 18:39:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TaudrieTattoo Mon 29-Aug-11 18:41:03

Friggin' breton tops.

There should be a twelve step programme...

TigerseyeMum Mon 29-Aug-11 18:50:32

Yes - stripey tops! I am automatically drawn to the stripe, for some reason. I'm not even sure they are flattering! I just like them!

I tend to get drawn to colours - for the last few months I'll buy anything so long as it's grey. Before that, I have been through turqoise, black and baby blue phases.

Yes to grey... Grey t-shirts, grey blouses, grey v neck jumpers, grey snuggly huge cardigans, grey tights (oh yes!), grey PJs!

Grey nail varnish...I have three...two of them are exactly the same.

talkingnonsense Mon 29-Aug-11 19:42:26

Shoes, especially if they promise to tone you up. Coats. Hand cream!

sparkle1977 Mon 29-Aug-11 20:15:04

Perfume, my bedroom chest of drawers is starting to look like a Boots counter, I must have about 40 different bottles and counting.

gregssausageroll Mon 29-Aug-11 20:24:09

Another for shoes, bags and make up.

MrsHWeasley Mon 29-Aug-11 20:29:03

Vest tops and purple nail varnish.

chipstick10 Mon 29-Aug-11 20:31:24

mulberry bags, mac make up. Shoes.

YouDoTheMath Mon 29-Aug-11 20:44:28

Makeup. Particularly MAC. I have LOADS of it. Eyeshadows mainly.

The staff always look a bit wide-eyed when they see the size of my profile on their computer - and that doesn't include what I buy online!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now