Talk

Advanced search

What do we think of this for winter wedding at 37 weeks pg?

(7 Posts)
MrsCog Mon 29-Aug-11 10:30:41

dress

I am trying to find something to wear to a friend's wedding (in Feb so it's not desparate but I'm trying to get ideas as I know it will all be here sooner than I think!) - I'll be 37 weeks pg. What would you acessorise this with? I'm thinking black tights and some pretty flats? Not sure about jewellrey either.

NLsupportsawomensrighttochoose Mon 29-Aug-11 10:33:01

Ooooh that's PRETTY! smile

I would avoid much jewellery as it doesn't really look like there's much of a neckline revealed for necklaces etc. Maybe some pretty earrings if you wear them? What's your hair like? You could have a nice sparkly clip thing?

MrsCog Mon 29-Aug-11 11:05:30

Yes - hair that's a good point, I've got nice long hair, could do some kind of half back style. Glad it gets someone's approval!

muminthemiddle Mon 29-Aug-11 11:08:09

That dress is lovely.
Perhaps nude ballerina pumps and bag.
Or small pearl earrings and bracelet.
Agree that you don't need too much jewellery.

noddyholder Mon 29-Aug-11 11:09:49

It is really nice.I would go with black tights too black ballet pumps and perhaps a black rose hair clip.

MrsCog Mon 29-Aug-11 18:05:31

Hmm.. is it too early to buy though, that's my next problem - is there a chance that I could end up with the largest bump in the world and it won't fit? I have no experience with maternity clothes!

claricestar Mon 29-Aug-11 18:48:26

what a lovely dress! I'd wear it with black tights and black patent ballet shoes too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now