Talk

Advanced search

I hereby pledge to renounce all jeans for one week...

(7 Posts)
OracleInaCoracle Sun 28-Aug-11 20:17:28

I live in jeans. I have several several pairs, skinny, boyfriend, cargo style, bootcut, flare, jeggings... and I'm sick of looking like a lumberjack or a student. So my one week challenge is to not wear jeans. I have leggings (brown and black) and lots of pairs of tights. Anyone want to join me?

ChaosTrulyReigns Sun 28-Aug-11 20:19:40

I do not wear jeans.

smile

There's nothing consistent about my wardrobe, except underwear.

hmm?

OracleInaCoracle Sun 28-Aug-11 20:25:48

Chaos, grin I'm stuck in a proper clothes rut. I never wear make up either and I'm starting to feel a bit dowdy. What worked when I was in my twenties is starting to wilt in my thirties!

OracleInaCoracle Sun 28-Aug-11 20:25:48

Chaos, grin I'm stuck in a proper clothes rut. I never wear make up either and I'm starting to feel a bit dowdy. What worked when I was in my twenties is starting to wilt in my thirties!

ChaosTrulyReigns Sun 28-Aug-11 20:29:11

Meh.

I'm just 40.

Veh frumpy.

I am treating back to school as a starting point for TheNewMe.

Kinda like a New School Year Resolution, huh?

wink

WhiffOfBath Sun 28-Aug-11 20:30:58

I have no jeans and never wear make up either. Ho hum. But I'm not sure I am even stylish to qualify for 'rut' status. grin

OracleInaCoracle Sun 28-Aug-11 20:38:10

Chaos, exactly! All the mums at ds's new school seem well put together, and I just feel so lazy in comparison. Its so easy to throw on jeans and I have days when I don't even brush my hair. That changes now. I start a new job on tuesday, where I can wear what I like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now