Talk

Advanced search

I give you pretty thermals

(14 Posts)
MrsCampbellBlack Sun 28-Aug-11 18:05:06

here. I think dexter recommended this site last year and I ordered that cami and its really lovely.

So much better than hideousness that is the m&s thermal range.

callmemalcolm Sun 28-Aug-11 18:05:39

i like a higher neck ont hermals though cb

I actually quite like some of the M&S ones but that's because I'm a sucker for that lovely pale grey colour they do. Agree that the point of thermal tops is to have a higher neck.

LadyClariceCannockMonty Sun 28-Aug-11 18:09:36

This range is fab. Not 'pretty' but very plain and simple. Lots of different colours, necklines, sleeve lengths etc. They're not the most heavy-duty thermals but are quite effective, and great for wearing under stuff and layering. I've got way too much a few bits.

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 28-Aug-11 18:10:03

Not if you want to wear them under blouses and shirts its not.

I still want to show a little flesh even in the winter [tarty]

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 28-Aug-11 18:11:40

I tried heattech last year but too synthetic for me.

moonstorm Sun 28-Aug-11 18:24:07

See I like a low top thermal range - thanks for the link. It means I can wear them under 'normal stuff'

FGM Sun 28-Aug-11 18:30:57

I like these Brora ones for colour. I have a couple of camis. Prob not as heavy duty as merino/silk tho. Brora thermals

moonstorm Sun 28-Aug-11 18:36:07

Had more of a look at the link - they are niiice. Not too expensive either (although not cheap). Do they wash well?

WhatsWrongWithYou Sun 28-Aug-11 18:38:28

I'm with MrsCB - been wearing BellaDiNotti as my thermal layer all winter for ski-ing for the last 5 years. They used to do a silk/wool mix, maybe still do. It's much nicer against the skin than the nasty poly ones, and no itch.
Another booby one here who likes a low-cut top with a bit of lace peeking out under a warm jumper/cardi. grin

WhatsWrongWithYou Sun 28-Aug-11 18:40:15

Never had a problem with washing them - as I said, I have some that are five years old blush, and I still wear them under my layers although the older ones have shrunk a bit now.

moonstorm Sun 28-Aug-11 18:50:41

Have added them to birthday list! (I remember the times my birthday list would have been more exciting than thermal underwear!!! <poor emoticon>)

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 28-Aug-11 19:19:56

I've just washed mine on the handwash cycle in washing machine and it looks fine. Will be buying more.

The one I linked to is silk/wool mix and does feel lovely on.

So glad to hear they last well too smile

So I have my warm winter coat and some thermals - it will now turn into a tropical September.

DonaAna Mon 29-Aug-11 09:49:22

Thanks MrsCB, what a lovely link, will get some. Love love love the idea of silk and merino mix that's machine washable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now