Talk

Advanced search

Leopard fur coat for a 3 yr old?

(14 Posts)
tethersend Sun 28-Aug-11 16:48:15

I want one for DD...

Like this but cheaper. A lot cheaper.

Any ideas? Need size 3/3-4.

Not the Next ones, they made me a bit sick in my mouth.

DD had a grey one when she was about that age and loved it. In fact, she was (aged 16) talking about it the other day, as she drooled over an adult one in M&S.

Will have a look.

ThePathanKhansWoman Sun 28-Aug-11 16:52:54

tethers i know Primarni did something similar a few years ago.

I bought one for a friends dd (didn't have any of my own), it looked lovely, she called it her Pussy cat coat smile. Although my mates Dh took one look and said "she looks like a future ASbo holder" bloody knob snob,
hurt me feelin's he did!

CointreauVersial Sun 28-Aug-11 16:54:11

DD1 had one when she was around that age - a bit "mini Bet Lynch" but she had the attitude to get away with it.

Can't help with a current alternative, but wouldn't pay that either!

mankyscotslass Sun 28-Aug-11 16:54:14

What about this

mankyscotslass Sun 28-Aug-11 16:55:09

OOPS sorry zsaw u said not next, [blushh]

H&M in Spain have them, but I don't know if that means they do in the UK. I'm coming back in a month, so can get you one and bring it back if they don't.

ThePathanKhansWoman Sun 28-Aug-11 17:39:47

What a lovely gesture Rock, hope you get one for DD Tethers.

Thanks TPKW driving back, so have loads of room.

tethersend Sun 28-Aug-11 18:34:04

Thanks all smile

Oh Rock, what a kind offer!

If you happen to be in H&M anyway, please get one for me and I'll see you right. I could PayPal you some money. If it helps, I'll agree with everything you ever post on a thread, ever grin

If it's a pain in the arse, please don't worry about it. So nice of you to offer, I don't want to cause you hassle.

applecrumbleandcream Sun 28-Aug-11 18:35:12

Absolutely love this from River Island and also this.

MrsMeow Sun 28-Aug-11 18:53:18

I was just about to link to the river island one that apple linked to, I saw it in RL yesterday and it's actually really nice!

superv1xen Sun 28-Aug-11 19:26:07

oh god mrsmeow those coats from river island are beautiful. i LOVE river island kids clothes, my dc have loads.

and that catimini one tethers <drools>

applecrumbleandcream Sun 28-Aug-11 20:01:28

They are lovely. Have got a credit note for £60 for River Island so may treat dd - trouble is, I love both of them so will let her decide. Would you say the 2nd one is a bit more 'partyish' and the 1st more for daytime and parties?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now