Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

cord skirt

(8 Posts)
HollyDee Sat 27-Aug-11 13:48:56

Now it's turning autumnal and hols are nearly over, I'm thinking of jazzing up my winter wardrobe. I'd like a cord patterned/floral knee-length skirt to wear with boots and tights - main colours black, red and/or purple. Anyone seen anything - I'm a size 12 (ahem, well I hope to be). TIA.

kittyispretty Sat 27-Aug-11 14:44:35

A girl after my own heart.Next have cord skirts in teal blue,beige and rusty colour.Also if you like boden,they have a few cord skirts 'flippy cord skirt' and 'fun skirt' in funky patterns also cotton velvet mini skirts or you could try Toast.Hope that helps

HollyDee Sat 27-Aug-11 19:22:03

Thank you Kitty. I'd forgotten about Next, I'll take a look.

chickenlickin Sat 27-Aug-11 20:13:32

white stuff always have these skirts in for autumn/winter

Littlepumpkinpie Sat 27-Aug-11 20:17:20

Oh darn it was in town today and went in next for a few thing for the dc. Will look online see if they do them in Petite I will go in some time this week. Thanks smile

BikeRunSki Sat 27-Aug-11 20:24:22

I have not looked, as 7 months pg, but this is the type of thing Mistral, Seasalt,
Saltwater and Ness might have. Have a google on that lot.

TrillianAstra Sat 27-Aug-11 20:42:10

I have a crod purple patterned knee-length skirt from White Stuff, but it was a present last Christmas.

HollyDee Sun 28-Aug-11 15:56:45

Thanks so much everyone, a few places I hadn't thought of. Time to do some online shopping smile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now