Talk

Advanced search

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the Bobbi Brown eye brightening pen

(12 Posts)
callmemalcolm Fri 26-Aug-11 14:17:21

oh yes
and i did shitty touche eclat ( allergic and tbh just like putting tippex under your eyes)

this thing is the Dogs nuts - really hides blue and dark circles and is teeny tiny.
DO get advice buying, i bought one online "bisque" and its too light, now she gave me peach something

callmemalcolm Fri 26-Aug-11 15:09:21

i thought at least id get bibbity disagreeing with me... or callmefab dissing me

sniff

Hoto Fri 26-Aug-11 15:12:04

I really rate BB. however I've just bough one from Aldi that is detracting from the summer hols-induced dark circlage pretty well for the mo. Cost about thruppence too.

cyb Fri 26-Aug-11 15:12:14

Probably not hard core enough for those of us who look like we've gone 3 rounds with Henry Cooper

PerryCombover Fri 26-Aug-11 15:13:49

touche eclat is only for those who wish to look like geri halliwell during the later stages of the spice girls

ugghhhh sunburned panda negative

callmemalcolm Fri 26-Aug-11 15:14:43

yes i agree perroid/

this is brill though
achetez

PerryCombover Fri 26-Aug-11 15:16:15

nah..I use laura mercier and mac on the depths of my soul rings

PerryCombover Fri 26-Aug-11 15:16:58

Aldi <quivers>

ggirl Fri 26-Aug-11 16:16:57

nah, have tried ALL if them
I prefer touche eclat
but it don't have horrendous dark circles
touche eclat should be used as a highlighter not a concealor anyway

polyhymnia Fri 26-Aug-11 16:31:02

I'm with you. I love it. The only other one I rate is By Terry which is considerably dearer. The BB one is small, easy to use and works (don't like heavy ones, or Touche Eclat).

cornishblue Fri 26-Aug-11 16:38:47

I'll have the bisque malcolm, if you're not using it. How pale are you? Can only get it online so need to choose wisely as not cheap. Am pale with bad circles (awful combo, need more sleep) so always on the look out for good panda eye hider.

callmemalcolm Fri 26-Aug-11 16:55:06

Am swarthy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now