Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Have found my perfect bag.

(28 Posts)
Lazydaisy55 Thu 25-Aug-11 21:32:07

Ideally I would love an Alexa, but could not afford one. Today I found my perfect alternative bag, at H & M. Its a brown satchel style, perfect size and it cost £69.00. I can now stop searching.

LynetteScavo Thu 25-Aug-11 22:04:57

Can we have a link....otherwise we can't enthuse along with you.

TattyDevine Thu 25-Aug-11 22:08:33

Gimme link babycakes

Tortington Thu 25-Aug-11 22:10:55

no link? what kind of hell is this

this is tantermount to saying
i got told a great joke today

and walking off.....

IT;S JUST NOT CRICKET

TattyDevine Thu 25-Aug-11 22:13:29

Its like some guy asking you to get upstairs and put some lingerie on

Then fecking off to his mum's for tea

Lazydaisy55 Fri 26-Aug-11 00:48:37

Sorry, it wasn't my intention to annoy anyone, I just don't know how do do links. Description of bag in case anyone would like to try a link for me - tan leather, medium, i.e not stiff leather, but not too soft, cost £69.99, had a handle on the top and a detachable long strap attached with "gold" clip either side, flap over top, front pocket, magnetic fastenings under buckles, bought from H & M. Its a leather bag, not synthetic.

If anyone can/does a link for me, thanks in advance.

mrmistoffelees Fri 26-Aug-11 09:51:40

Is this it? It was the only bag I could find for that price.

I keep looking at this online and have a 25% off but it isn't in stock at my local store to have a look at.

mrmistoffelees Fri 26-Aug-11 09:53:29

Just noticed you said satchel style and soft leather so obviously not the one I've linked, sorry. Your bag sounds lovely, I can't find it online though to do a link.

onelily Fri 26-Aug-11 11:23:28

umm...jst copy the link from the address bar and paste it between LINK these brackets. LIKE THIS

onelily Fri 26-Aug-11 11:24:04

square brackets i meant smile

Lazydaisy55 Fri 26-Aug-11 14:30:40

thanks for the link to the bag, but mine is different. I have checked on line and mine is not shown, maybe its too new. Will have a look later and attempt a link.

LynetteScavo Fri 26-Aug-11 19:05:40

Is it this? I's spring/summer 2011, which is why it isn't on website.

Lazydaisy55 Sat 27-Aug-11 13:21:58

No, it is a different satchel. Mine in similar, but much nicer.

ChuckYouFarlie Sat 27-Aug-11 14:30:40

lazydaisy you chose your name well... it's not that bloody hard to do links, you're just being a luddite. And a cock bag tease

<huffy>

<wants to see the damn bag, not read 'oh it's brown with straps'> hmm

LynetteScavo Sat 27-Aug-11 17:16:13

I love this H & M leather bag

pointydog Sat 27-Aug-11 17:24:10

lol. No one knows what bloody bag it is. Buck your ideas up, daisy wink

I'm on the look out for a bag n all.

mrmistoffelees Sat 27-Aug-11 21:29:22

LynetteScavo, that is the bag I linked, which I'm tempted to use my 25% off online to buy. I would like to have a look at it in store first and it's not in, H&M deliveries and returns are hopeless if I order it and don't like it.

Have you seen it instore, just wondering if it's very heavy and also if it seems ok being unlined?

LynetteScavo Sat 27-Aug-11 22:22:51

No, I haven't seen it in store.

Not just me that has had problems with deliveries and returns then!

mrmistoffelees Sat 27-Aug-11 23:16:50

They are useless! I've ordered quite a few times and 1 order took almost 3 weeks for all the items to arrive. Also no free returns, unless they send the order in different deliveries then you get free returns labels. Ive managed to collect a stash of free returns labels from all the seperate deliveries and just use them whether the order came bit by bit or not.

Lazydaisy55 Sun 28-Aug-11 17:04:37

I have been looking and its not on line, honest. Apologies for the frustration I have caused, if/when I find it, I will attempt a link. The name lazydaisy refers to an embroidery stitch.

Tortington Sun 28-Aug-11 17:05:46

i love that bag ...no i love that bag. i really love that bag

LynetteScavo Sun 28-Aug-11 19:08:48

The one I lined to?

so do I, but I've just bought a bag, so can't really justify buying it.

It's like a great big conker freshly removed from it's shell.

PerryCombover Sun 28-Aug-11 19:27:03

i bought this blush
it's lovely

superv1xen Sun 28-Aug-11 19:30:19

why are they so cheap on there perry

<whispers> are they fakes ?

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 28-Aug-11 19:32:27

They are definitely fakes.

I'm waiting for the leather skirt to hit h&m thats been in all the magazines but is not of course on their website.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now