Talk

Advanced search

Another 'boots' question - it is that time of year! What kind of (flat) boots can I wear under jeans?

(9 Posts)
ceebeegeebies Thu 25-Aug-11 21:24:50

I have been looking at other threads and there are some gorgeous boots but they are clearly to be worn over the top of skinnies/leggings.

I wear other styles of jeans (mainly boyfriend jeans) and need some flat boots to wear with those to do the school run/parks etc in winter....any suggestions?

thenightsky Thu 25-Aug-11 21:27:19

Hmm... good question. I find a sort of cuban heel best, with the upper bit sort of quite tightish and not too far up the calf. Once I find a pair I keep getting them re-soled and re-heeled as they are so rare. Last pair was from Dolcis I think.

fifitot Thu 25-Aug-11 21:28:45

http://www.merrell.com/UK/en/Women-Footwear-Boots-ColdWeather

I quite like those first ones but very outdoorsy so not to everyone's taste I guess.

http://www.whitestuff.com/TOGGLE-FUR-BOOT-P292850/ I like these too.

peppapighastakenovermylife Thu 25-Aug-11 21:32:08

grin Me too

I have some chocolate uggs but I want these from Next

fifitot Thu 25-Aug-11 21:34:22

Sorry forgot to do the links properly.

www.whitestuff.com/TOGGLE-FUR-BOOT-P292850/

chocoroo Thu 25-Aug-11 21:40:09

I had these last year while I was up-duffed and keeping away from heels.

They were toasty and went under boyfriend jeans and over leggings/skinnies.

fifitot Thu 25-Aug-11 21:42:20

www.merrell.com/UK/en/Women-Footwear-Boots-ColdWeather

ceebeegeebies Thu 25-Aug-11 21:43:56

Thanks for all the suggestions - hadn't even occurred to me to buy longer boots (have always assumed that I needed ankle boots under jeans.

Anyway - what about these - your thoughts would be welcome. Would they be good for over skinnies aswell as under boyfriend jeans??

hi Peppa wink

peppapighastakenovermylife Fri 26-Aug-11 09:45:30

Well I love those boots but...grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: