Talk

Advanced search

Another 'boots' question - it is that time of year! What kind of (flat) boots can I wear under jeans?

(9 Posts)
ceebeegeebies Thu 25-Aug-11 21:24:50

I have been looking at other threads and there are some gorgeous boots but they are clearly to be worn over the top of skinnies/leggings.

I wear other styles of jeans (mainly boyfriend jeans) and need some flat boots to wear with those to do the school run/parks etc in winter....any suggestions?

thenightsky Thu 25-Aug-11 21:27:19

Hmm... good question. I find a sort of cuban heel best, with the upper bit sort of quite tightish and not too far up the calf. Once I find a pair I keep getting them re-soled and re-heeled as they are so rare. Last pair was from Dolcis I think.

fifitot Thu 25-Aug-11 21:28:45

http://www.merrell.com/UK/en/Women-Footwear-Boots-ColdWeather

I quite like those first ones but very outdoorsy so not to everyone's taste I guess.

http://www.whitestuff.com/TOGGLE-FUR-BOOT-P292850/ I like these too.

peppapighastakenovermylife Thu 25-Aug-11 21:32:08

grin Me too

I have some chocolate uggs but I want these from Next

fifitot Thu 25-Aug-11 21:34:22

Sorry forgot to do the links properly.

www.whitestuff.com/TOGGLE-FUR-BOOT-P292850/

chocoroo Thu 25-Aug-11 21:40:09

I had these last year while I was up-duffed and keeping away from heels.

They were toasty and went under boyfriend jeans and over leggings/skinnies.

fifitot Thu 25-Aug-11 21:42:20

www.merrell.com/UK/en/Women-Footwear-Boots-ColdWeather

ceebeegeebies Thu 25-Aug-11 21:43:56

Thanks for all the suggestions - hadn't even occurred to me to buy longer boots (have always assumed that I needed ankle boots under jeans.

Anyway - what about these - your thoughts would be welcome. Would they be good for over skinnies aswell as under boyfriend jeans??

hi Peppa wink

peppapighastakenovermylife Fri 26-Aug-11 09:45:30

Well I love those boots but...grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now