Talk

Advanced search

suggestions for stylish tops I can BF in?

(6 Posts)
titferbrains Thu 25-Aug-11 19:07:31

I remember the pain of not having enough time to shop properly for tops I cd BF in with DD, had to go and get 4 tops with poppers from Petit bateau in the end and I lived in those with cardis and a stretchy vest underneath.

I have bought a couple of nice things from Seraphine this time but am keen to find some non-nursing tops that might do the trick with a BF vest underneath. Am not exactly fashion forward so open to all suggestions.

am currently 34 F and about 14-16, prob more a 16 actually. I like to wear colours as opposed to neutrals, lots of warm strong colours in my wardrobe currently.

Am particularly keen to find nice tunics I can wear over leggings post csection. Never find nice ones that I see other people wearing.

I've just ordered some things from Boden and Fat Face today to wear for BFing. A couple of dresses, a tunic and 2 wrap tops and 2 tops with buttons.

titferbrains Thu 25-Aug-11 19:49:21

Not sure that boden can cope with my boob size...? I only have a couple of dresses from there, not confident about buying from there again.

What tunic did you get?

I got the Devier knit dress from Fat Face - it calls itself a dress but it is more of a tunic, I wouldn't wear it without leggings and I'm only 5'2".
There is a nice tunic in the new catalogue that I have my eye on, but it doesn't seem to be online yet

I find Boden ok for boobs - I'm a 36GG/H atm and things I have from previous seasons are fine. I probably couldn't wear their very fitted tops or shirts, but that applies in lots of places.

titferbrains Thu 25-Aug-11 21:43:47

Ooh i like the dress, will try to pop in and try on. Can i ask what tops you got? Helpful to know you are working with simular norkage!

I have ordered a Harita henley, on the basis that I've got other fat face tops which cope well with boobs that I'm wearing at the moment, but they are v.summery and also rapidly becoming too big. They do tend to be quite low cut and the sizing is generous for tops I find, so I size down and that works for me.

The tops I've ordered from Boden are both wrap ones which I will probably wear a cami underneath.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now