Talk

Advanced search

BODEN waxed jacket- anyone got it?

(3 Posts)
ameliagrey Thu 25-Aug-11 13:31:59

It was called a biker jacket for a while and now it's back as above.

With 20% off- return of preview item- I could have it for £116, but wonder how that compares to a Barbour- I have seen some barbours but not the whole range.

Has anyone got it this time round and what do you think of sizing? when I ordered it before i returned it but found sizing small- went for an 8 and it was tiny but this year the reviews say it's loose fitting.

gregssausageroll Thu 25-Aug-11 14:04:10

I have the cosy parka which is also a wax jacket and I have a barbour. I am umming and aaahing over the parka. I am just not convinced it will be warm enough in the winter. I really need it to. It is nice and I do like it but for £150 it needs to be warm all year round. Still considering if I should keep or send back.

Fimbo Thu 25-Aug-11 16:02:14

I have the older version of the wax jacket. It is ok but nothing in the league of a Barbour. It is quite cold in winter too, kind of suitable for either spring or autumn. I have large norks and it could do with a bit more room to accommodate them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now