Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Clarks shoes/boots 20% off adult range

(6 Posts)
Lucyloo81 Thu 25-Aug-11 10:35:16

Hi,

I've posted in promo codes but not sure how many people look there so thought I'd pass on this 20% off code as I've had my fair share of deals through here! You just need to enter BEFRIENDS at checkout for 20% off new season adult range.

Some really nice boots in Clarks for winter and I'm well chuffed with the pair I got, some knee high brown ones with a small heel and feeling mega comfortable so far! They were £130 so 20% off was fab! smile

JosieRosie Thu 25-Aug-11 10:39:57

Wow, thank you so much Lucyloo81! I'm a big Clarks fan and have been drooling looking at their new boots so 20% off will be fab! Is there an expiry date on the promo code?

Lucyloo81 Thu 25-Aug-11 10:56:22

Expiry date on the voucher is 2nd October so plenty of time!

miche8 Thu 25-Aug-11 11:00:16

thanks i've been nagging my mum to buy a decent pair of shoes as she keeping tripping in her stupid cheap sandals, shes not even old (54) shes just too tight to splash out on clarks.

Poodlehorse Thu 25-Aug-11 11:40:17

oh thank you very much indeed, I have had boots in my basket for a few days now and this has tipped the balance, I will definitely be ordering.

Poodlehorse Thu 25-Aug-11 11:42:20

and remember quidco!
grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: