Talk

Advanced search

Clarks shoes/boots 20% off adult range

(6 Posts)
Lucyloo81 Thu 25-Aug-11 10:35:16

Hi,

I've posted in promo codes but not sure how many people look there so thought I'd pass on this 20% off code as I've had my fair share of deals through here! You just need to enter BEFRIENDS at checkout for 20% off new season adult range.

Some really nice boots in Clarks for winter and I'm well chuffed with the pair I got, some knee high brown ones with a small heel and feeling mega comfortable so far! They were £130 so 20% off was fab! smile

JosieRosie Thu 25-Aug-11 10:39:57

Wow, thank you so much Lucyloo81! I'm a big Clarks fan and have been drooling looking at their new boots so 20% off will be fab! Is there an expiry date on the promo code?

Lucyloo81 Thu 25-Aug-11 10:56:22

Expiry date on the voucher is 2nd October so plenty of time!

miche8 Thu 25-Aug-11 11:00:16

thanks i've been nagging my mum to buy a decent pair of shoes as she keeping tripping in her stupid cheap sandals, shes not even old (54) shes just too tight to splash out on clarks.

Poodlehorse Thu 25-Aug-11 11:40:17

oh thank you very much indeed, I have had boots in my basket for a few days now and this has tipped the balance, I will definitely be ordering.

Poodlehorse Thu 25-Aug-11 11:42:20

and remember quidco!
grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now