Talk

Advanced search

Comfortable flip flops needed...

(19 Posts)
naughtyorouttacontrol Wed 24-Aug-11 19:24:27

I usually buy cheap ones and never wear them as they are not comfortable.

I am going on holiday next week and would like to treat myself to a half decent pair which are comfortable.

Any recommendations needed... smile

WalterFlipschicks Wed 24-Aug-11 19:26:11

Havianas without a doubt, they are amazingly comfy, i have two pairs and havent worn anything else for about 6 months!

deemented Wed 24-Aug-11 19:27:16

Got to be Croc Athens flip flops - sooooo comfortable.

WalterFlipschicks Wed 24-Aug-11 19:27:47

here

naughtyorouttacontrol Wed 24-Aug-11 20:12:30

I def think i will go for a pair of havianas and they are on sale in offic at the moment wink

DonaAna Wed 24-Aug-11 20:18:49

I have about 12 pairs of Havaianas and they are my favorite footwear ever (sad, sad, sad as I used to be a heel addict). My favorite pair is deep denim blue - goes with absolutely anything. I think the slim style is the prettiest.

indigobarbie Wed 24-Aug-11 20:22:47

Fit flops, I have been able to walk for 10 miles and more in them, amazingly comfortable smile

naughtyorouttacontrol Wed 24-Aug-11 20:23:06

are the silm style still comfortable? I think my foot is average size not slim would that be a problem?

moragbellingham Thu 25-Aug-11 08:41:27

Slim Havianas are very comfortable too.
Ipanemas are also good and reduced in Debenhams at the mo (to a price that I bought them forconfused from official Ipanema distributor).

Thehusbandsatcricketagain Thu 25-Aug-11 09:19:41

reefs & they are practical too (I have ones with pull out heel to put money cards in on beach)

noddyholder Thu 25-Aug-11 09:20:56

I have old navy ones they are v comfy no need to 'wear in' as such

Lulumama Thu 25-Aug-11 09:21:31

another vote for havaianas here

2blessed2bstressed Thu 25-Aug-11 09:29:50

and another havaiana lover here - just checked the spelling with the ones on my feet right now! Some of the colours are on sale in Schuh just now too - got some for our October holiday....me, dp and the dcs!

MrsRobertDuvall Thu 25-Aug-11 09:30:26

Def havianas....

DonaAna Thu 25-Aug-11 15:30:33

"Slim" style means that the straps are thinner than usual. This is the wonderful jeans-color I always take along when I travel. (In Brazil and the US, you can get them customized - all of my pairs have tiny jewels on them.)

DonaAna Thu 25-Aug-11 15:32:28

Sorry, the link is showing a vile aqua pair. I mean the navy and light navy Havaianas.

ManicMother7777 Thu 25-Aug-11 23:14:03

I never got on with flipflops, even havianas, until I discovered Animal ones like these - much more spongy than normal - even the toepost is spongy and they're blissfully comfortable.

dearprudence Thu 25-Aug-11 23:19:46

Fit flops. I am 43 and had never been able to wear a toe-post shoe in my life, until I started with fit flops last year. And I can walk in them all day.

4fishes Fri 26-Aug-11 00:56:32

They have Toner Flip Flops at the moment in Asda for £10 (black Sequin). I have worn them all summer as I suffer with Athritis in my feet and I don't know what I'm going to do without them in the winter. They did them in other colours as well but the black went out of stock and then popped into Asda 2 weeks ago and they had some more, so bought another pair for next year. They look really good in black sparkly to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now