Talk

Advanced search

help me accessorise this dress please...

(4 Posts)
BigBangersTheory Wed 24-Aug-11 19:12:12

I've just bought this dress for a hen do next month. The hen starts with a champagne fuelled cookery lesson and then onto a posh bar.

Depending on the weather I am thinking bare legs and nude heels, or black tights and black heels (lots of black, too boring?)

But what about a jacket and jewellery? I haven't treated myself to new clothes since Christmas so I've decided to push the boat out but I'm a bit out of touch fashion wise.

I'm 30 BTW, if it helps, and have long dark brown hair.

Help!

sweetleigh Wed 24-Aug-11 21:54:45

Gorgeous! I'd forgo the jewellery in favour of a metallic gold oversized clutch. What about some Mary Janes? (Having a big fashion moment for the upcoming season). I love the dress and would wear it with some thigh highs with your hair down and wait for the compliments to roll in!

DrNortherner Wed 24-Aug-11 21:58:56

Love the dress. I think tights and black platformed heels.

It would look quite cool with a blazer style jacket thrown over the top (sleeves rolled up to mid arm) and poss some strings of beads.

Enjoy!

toastandmarmiterocks Wed 24-Aug-11 23:07:11

I think nudes might be a bit boring. How about a bright colour shoe like this? I love the idea of a blazer style jacket DrNortherner

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: