Talk

Advanced search

help me accessorise this dress please...

(4 Posts)
BigBangersTheory Wed 24-Aug-11 19:12:12

I've just bought this dress for a hen do next month. The hen starts with a champagne fuelled cookery lesson and then onto a posh bar.

Depending on the weather I am thinking bare legs and nude heels, or black tights and black heels (lots of black, too boring?)

But what about a jacket and jewellery? I haven't treated myself to new clothes since Christmas so I've decided to push the boat out but I'm a bit out of touch fashion wise.

I'm 30 BTW, if it helps, and have long dark brown hair.

Help!

sweetleigh Wed 24-Aug-11 21:54:45

Gorgeous! I'd forgo the jewellery in favour of a metallic gold oversized clutch. What about some Mary Janes? (Having a big fashion moment for the upcoming season). I love the dress and would wear it with some thigh highs with your hair down and wait for the compliments to roll in!

DrNortherner Wed 24-Aug-11 21:58:56

Love the dress. I think tights and black platformed heels.

It would look quite cool with a blazer style jacket thrown over the top (sleeves rolled up to mid arm) and poss some strings of beads.

Enjoy!

toastandmarmiterocks Wed 24-Aug-11 23:07:11

I think nudes might be a bit boring. How about a bright colour shoe like this? I love the idea of a blazer style jacket DrNortherner

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now